Heavyweight Division
(06-02-2016, 10:13 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 07:24 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: As we all know Whyte has a Granite Chin but I can see Parker stopping him with Body Shots.

(06-02-2016, 09:42 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Do we? If you watch the Whyte fight you see Whyte rolling and already leaning backwards with the shots that AJ hit him with. Does AJ lack power? Or is he a power level down than most think?
A parker fan boy might hope so
A Joshua fan boy would ASSUME since he knocked out a few people he has top tier power. We don't know if he has top tier power because he hasn't fought a top tier opponent.
Well said Naki . Parker was a Monster Puncher until he Fought Takam...
That is exactly my point. The knowledge isn't there yet on Joshua, and only increased slightly on Parkers currently.

I still see AJ being one of the biggest players in the division over the next 5 years...I would like to see him face someone a "bit higher".
The knowledge is there yet on Joshua, haha.
How about he's a 2 time natiotional amateur champion,world silver medalist,Olympic gold medalist,British champion,Commonwealth and now IBF 'world' champion. I'd say he's proved a bit of pedigree so far.
Yes AJ has the pedigree. As Nakifan said, be good to see him go to battle a bit higher up the taxi rank. Im thinking a sound technical fighter with a bang. Go fight Wilder. JP should fight Dyllian Whyte, that way they could earn respect.
The first time AJ stepped up (against Whyte), he got wobbled by a guy not in the top 15 in any alphabet. Whyte would probably have won if he hadn't injured his shoulder. Martin doesn't count, as he pulled a Klit, not showing up.

Interesting that Parker has fought a better fighter, and won, than any of AJ's opponents in Takam. And he's not even champ. And AJ fights Breazeale. Looks like AJ is taking the easy road.
Maybe parkers last opponent had a sore arm diehard
AJ will get Exposed and Smashed in as soon as he faces Tyson Fury.
Do you have any info, Sham, that Takam had a sore arm? You've brought it up twice now, so you must know something. Or grasping at straws to explain Parker's victory?
Not sure about that BF, I consider fraud fury might get exposed in the rematch with Klit.