Heavyweight Division
Chisora by KO
I'll have $20 on that TM, it won't be too hard for you to pay me at a show (at the ABA ). Thats when you land on these fine shores ;-)
I love a punt as much as anyone but I'm not confident enough in old man Chisora to deliver on Saturday mate haha

No doubt I'll be seeing you there one night though!
Pulev UD if he doesn't get KO'D early. Chisora will attack hard early. Weather that and it'll be Pulevs night.
Dominic Breazeale: I am here to knock Anthony Joshua out…period

“I am not here looking to see the final round,” proclaimed unbeaten heavyweight contender Dominic Breazeale, who had an intense face-to-face meeting with undefeated IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua on Wednesday before a contingent of major sports media outlets in London to formally announce their June 25 showdown.
“I’m not here to look at the judges’ scorecards. I am here to knock Anthony Joshua out. Period. I am very excited. I wish this fight was this weekend.”

When asked if he expected to fare better than his counterpart Charles Martin, Breazeale stated “We are two totally different fighters. Anthony Joshua knows he is now getting in there with a beast. He knows he is in for a dogfight. He’s going to hit me and I am going to hit him. And whoever’s will breaks first will lose this fight. Charles Martin wasn’t prepared. He dropped the ball. He fought the wrong fight at the wrong time. He had just won the belt, was excited about that, and he took the wrong fight. I haven’t made that mistake. I won’t make that mistake.”
Was a very good Head to Head credits to IFL tv for all the footage. I'm pretty sure AJ is going to KO this guy but it's good to see Brezeale getting under Joshua's skin a bit and hopefully he continues to pour it on in the coming weeks and really rattle his cage. The more I see of AJ in interviews the more I want to see him get Knocked out.

AJ showing Breazzy who's boss

I really enjoyed the way he talked Breazzy down. I have begun to like Breazzy and I think he has a ton more heart than Martin, but AJ seem's to intimidate him.

I expect Breazzy to go down swinging, but I definitely think he's going down.
Joshuas physical dimensions are enough to scare most people. He is big. I wish we could see him side by side Parker.. .cause I think we won't see that for a long time... Sad
Dillian Whyte returns on the Josua-Breazeale undercard, maybe David price as well, depending on how he goes on May 29
Where did you read that tm?