Heavyweight Division
Don't be too quick to judge Hughie...
Nagy Aguilera was good enough to knock out Bergman years ago. I don't rate Hughie that highly but he's much younger than Parker.
They are really only guilty of hyping up their announcement
Good opponent for Hughie. There's no hurry to fight top guys.
They deserve all the stick they get for building it up and then giving us this.
This fight is clearly a step backwards but tbf they probably offered blokes less than what Duco does.

Hughie has the goods, he's a great talent and don't forget he's been pro longer than AJ and has much more boxing experience than him as well (Obviously not at a higher level but he has been boxing since he was in nappies and spars his cousin regularly)

Shit opponent tbf, just a date filler/cv filler
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/feb/29/armed-guards-look-after-lucas-browne-before-world-title-fight-in-chechnya

Lucas Browne is really up for this fight thats for sure
[Image: CcYD-kbWEAAJixZ.jpg:large]

Looks like he could look after himself. This is from his twitter feed, and he is looking fit isn't he??

Here is a recent sparring video. Browne is looking more comfortable controlling the ring with some good movement. 
Some good fights this weekend with Browne vs Chagaev and Ortiz vs TT.
(03-02-2016, 12:52 PM)diehard Wrote: Some good fights this weekend with Browne vs Chagaev and Ortiz vs TT.

I can't see anything on Sky's TV Guide to say that these fights will be shown...
Really hope Lucas Browne wins he's in the best shape of his life and wants it bad. Beat chagaev then set up a big trans Tasman showdown with Parker. Poor Tony Thompson though he's going to get demolished hope the money's worth it lol
Browne doesnt appear to have a good enough jab to compete at the top echelon and he appears a mite slow.. I hope hes able to hang in there for a bit.
Mmm True Sham. The way I see it the fight playing out is one of two ways either Browne is going to land a huge punch on Chagaev and knock him clean out OR Chagaev is going to absolutely dominate him and give him a boxing lesson.