Heavyweight Division
True, just saying...Briggs turned down a chance to be champ. Idiot. Best offer he'll get.
Solomon Haumona ayeeeeee. He wants to Fight Lucas Browne too. I wouldn't mind seeing JP in against Sol but i think he may have missed the boat on that one.
I read that Helenius, since relinquishing the EBU title is aiming to head the IBF route. Takam possibly as his next opponent.

That'll put the spanners in the works for Parker, IF it happens as it'll drop him down the rankings and a few more fights away from a mandatory chance.
Soloman Haumona wouldn't be a walk in the park for Jo either..
He'd be as competitive as anyone Parker has faced. But he now needs to step up in April, and Haumono doesn't lead to an eliminator or mandatory. More of a sideways move.
Check out this clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlBKvpLngv0

That's one way to get a DQ.
If Takam is not the April opponent, I think it will be Italian Matteo Madungo
Please explain why, tm7. I'm thinking less that it's Takam. I believe Stu was in the process of signing someone up for Parker in April several weeks ago.
Matteo is a European Daniel Martz...I hope we don't see a backup fighter. It'll be better getting in some quality sparring than a c grade fighter
That answers one question. Second question: why do you think it will possibly be Matteo? If so, it won't fit what Duco said about getting an opponent that's a step up.