Heavyweight Division
He KO's everyone but Tyson Fury:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/shelly-finkel-says-deontay-wilder-comeback-fight-will-probably-be-agreed-and-then-announced-next-week/249380
I'm a Tyson Fury fan and I like Delboy but I hope no one turn up to or buys their trilogy farce.
Absolutely a pisstake and trying to con $ from fans.
They are having a pretend beef to fool the casuals but they are old mates from way back, Fury always said he wanted to give Del a retirement fund fight. Its a joke
Please, no! Thought Fury wasn't gonna fight anymore? If he wants to fight again, fight the AJ/Usyk winner.
Apparently its official
Tyson Fury walks back comeback plans, re-retires

Looks like WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury won’t be returning after all. A few days ago, The Gypsy King announced that he had teamed up with trainer Isaac Lowe and was planning a trilogy fight with Derek “War” Chisora. However, Fury has now reversed course.

“Massive thanks to everyone who had an input in my career over the years and after long hard conversations, I’ve finally decided to walk away. And on my 34th birthday, I say bon voyage,” Fury wrote on Twitter. He then named a list of people who helped him in his career and concluded with “See you all on the other side you big dossers. 2008-2022.”

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman confirmed Fury’s intentions. “Just finished a touching video conference with Tyson Fury, who has confirmed his official retirement from boxing. We fully support his decision, which is a dream for anyone to retire undefeated and as WBC champion of the world. The WBC will prepare a special farewell event soon.”
Excellent decision Fury. Now help JP with his JJ fight!
Shevadzutskiy beat Kingpin, remains unbeaten

Unbeaten heavyweight Igor Shevadzutskiy (10-0, 8 KOs) scored an eight round unanimous decision over former world title challenger Kevin “Kingpin” Johnson (35-20-1, 19 KOs) on Saturday night at the ECB Gym in Hamburg, Germany. Shevadzutskiy pressed the action but couldn’t break through Johnson’s defense in a bout that resembled a sparring session.

Unbeaten heavyweight Victor Faust was also supposed to fight on the card, but unfortunately his opponent Adnan Redzovic was infected with COVID.
I really like his boxing skills although he's a bit of a dick.  He needs to step up his competition though.

https://www.boxing247.com/press-boxing/jared-anderson-preparing-for-august-27/78654
Fury will come back if AJ wins but otherwise stay retired.

There was a clear decline between Wilder 2 and 3,and I was not impressed by Fury vs Whyte, who Whyte is a finished fighter imo.

Coming back from being morbidly obese and on drugs to do what Fury did is remarkable, but there will be a price to pay for those years in the wilderness, I think that price is already here, Fury knows it and that's why he's put the door.
Yes I reckon he wants no part of Usyk for a few reasons
Not as Marketable = less $
Usyk is southpaw
his movement
highly skilled
AJ is done of those
UK public will buy into it
list goes on