Heavyweight Division
Joshua massacres Kingpin, Linares stops Mitchell, Selby dethrones Gradovich

Heavyweight Anthony Joshua (13-0, 13 KOs) scored a spectacular second round KO against former world title challenger Kevin “Kingpin” Johnson (29-7-1, 14 KOs) on Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London. Joshua dropped Johnson twice in round one and “Kingpin” was saved by the bell. Johnson finished the job in round two, battering Johnson until the bout was waved off at 1:22. It was the first time Johnson has ever been stopped and also his fourth straight loss.
Wow. Not close. Kingpin looks groggy before he sees the first punch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvGCjKd_EYU

I guess he was able to go to Germany and use Klitschko's style against him to survive. Clinch and hold always has signoff when a Klit is paying the way. Ref closes that down super quick when AJ pays the way, but not sure it matters at all here...
Wow Klit get blame everywhere now
(05-31-2015, 01:47 PM)shamrock Wrote: Wow Klit get blame everywhere now

hehe   Sham  u know what i'm saying.  u like both AJ and Klit. one of the usual excuses about Klit clearly not evident here...
Well, Sham.  Gotta give you credit.  For AJ to KO a never KO'd Kingpin is awesome.  And Kingpin ran his mouth about being in great shape.  Great win for AJ.  And Sham, you're riding the AJ Express.  All aboard...

Great quote from Kingpin pre-fight: 'Anthony Joshua has no power. I don't need my hands up,' says Kevin Johnson - Duration: 7:02. by boxingnewsonline 1,301 views

[Image: default.jpg]
yep its a nice credential alright....
Ominous for Parker
Not if Parker doesn't face him. Like that word, Sham. Ominous.
Actually- it does set the bar high.

I think the main thing from a future Joshua/Parker fight marketing perspective now is for both guys NOT to face similar opponents. I had the opposite opinion before. If Parker faces Kingpin and can't do so impressively (& why should he if a Klit couldn't?) then the momentum between a Joshua/Parker fight would dwindle. Likewise if Joshua takes out Sherman Williams in a few rounds, nobody's gonna think Joshua/Parker will be competitive... Joshua seems to have serious power. I personally don't think that's insurmountable for Parker, I just think the public will view it that way if Joshua cleans out the same guys Parker has faced....
Good in theory, but Duco/Parker have trouble getting ANY opponent over here.