Heavyweight Division
I'm picking Browne, might also be some decent odds on him to win via KO. Whyte will be favourite with the bookies surely.
UK Eddie Hearn Promotion so yes Whyte will be favourite
Browne would be a good return but will have to win by KO to get decision, if goes distance they will give to Whtye if Browne dominates will be a draw.
If Parker is to fight AJ and Browne is to fight Whyte, I think Parker and Browne should spar each other, would be good prep for both fighters.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/wilder-says-to-joshua-give-me-the-belts-or-fight/87410
(12-22-2017, 11:32 PM)bart Wrote: UK Eddie Hearn Promotion so yes Whyte  will be favourite
Browne would be a good return but will have to win by KO to get decision, if goes distance they will give to Whtye if Browne dominates will be a draw.

Can you give me some recent high profiles of blatent robberies in a british ring?

I mean parker was robbable vs hughie and they didn't 

Degale just lost a UD to truax there too

Sure the home fighter often gets slightly favoured there (its the same here just ask ruiz jr and takam) but i cant remember anyone getting robbed blind there recently
I watch Matchbox? virtually every week where Hearn promotes, and I've rarely seen a bad decision. I like Hearn, and he puts on great shows and takes care of his fighters, not just AJ and Whyte. AND, he's gonna give Mr Higgins what he wants with Parker.

With Whyte/Browne, that will be interesting. I don't think Hearn will have anything to do with the results. I think it's a pick'em fight. I'd be more concerned with BBBofCCC, or whatever it is. To have a controversial, partial ref was not on. Mr Higgins corrected it with a temper tantrum, but he shouldn't have had to do that.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155428190763068&set=pcb.10155428190853068&type=3&theater
Hearn needs Whyte to keep winning as he wants AJ - Whyte 2
Ideally with Whyte holding a belt before hand. Hence the Chisora Whyte decision
Bart, I thought Whyte beat Chisora, but it WAS close. Yes, Hearn would salivate at AJ/Whyte II.
Yeah I thought Chisora took it or at worst a draw, maybe Im being hard on EH I do like his interviews etc
I do think he is a cockney Don king though about to take over the world...
He really wants Whyte - AJ 2 as there is beef (as far public concerned anyway) and he promotes both so even if he loses he wins.
Would be great for JP to upset apple cart...fingers crossed