Heavyweight Division
What's your Name on ESB forum, die?
yep saw highlights.... if that what u call them. Very slow motion
(11-12-2017, 09:07 PM)Kiwi Wrote: What's your Name on ESB forum, die?

Guess?  It's diehard!  Except I don't post on there anymore.  Bart, I'll have to look at the fight tomorrow.  But it sounds like Miller is more talk than action, judging by the ESB comments.  I've seen a couple of his fights.  Not impressed.  Here's a little more to the story:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/results-jarrell-miller-tkos/84656
Miller is like a bigger version of Chisora

no real pop on his shots, just plods in throwing fairly high volume and is just a big fat heavy guy with a decent engine and decent chin.
(11-12-2017, 11:00 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Miller is like a bigger version of Chisora

no real pop on his shots, just plods in throwing fairly high volume and is just a big fat heavy guy with a decent engine and decent chin.
Shows where social media can get you these days. Talking a lot of trash gets you places in heavyweight boxing.
That's why I don't like heavyweight boxing as much as the lighter divisions, so many fat, talentless 'boxers'. You wouldnt get away with it in other divisions.
Just saw Miller/Wach on Tuesday nite fights last nite. Both of them were very slow. Parker would have no problem with either one of them.
Yep just what I thought Die
Miller seems Chisora type level ( but I give Del a chance to beat him).... a pity. With the hype he could mean $ to Parker but now with Hearn so could become AJ cannon fodder
Miller could potentially step up a level when put in a real fight like chisora has a tendency to do. The guy is still 135kg and doesn't let you breathe, but i do think he will fall short at the top
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/98910056/statistics-show-where-joseph-parker-rates-among-worlds-top-seven-heavyweight-boxers