Heavyweight Division
Got to agree with your post Die, I do believe Parker can make his way around some B grade fighters but seeing him move up to the elite section is a hard sell for me despite duco and Barrys blarney about Jo being the hardest sparring Klitsckho has faced in awhile
Didn't read anything about Parker being Klit's hardest sparring in awhile.  It's a wait and see proposition with Parker facing guys in the top 10.  Being a nice guy, and from NZ, I'm wishing him the best.  I like what Klit said in an article on another thread here.  He likes to face young, hungry heavyweights because it prepares him well.  It also gives him a peek of what's to come as he ages...
you think JP is strictly 'b' grade sham?
Cali he hasn't proved it yet he's not. They are matching him with obscure opponents he can beat to build a resume, which is ok I guess but don't hype him so much unless a legit matchup is is on the table.
All good, Sham. The key word is "proven." Not saying he's not an A level fighter. Just hasn't proven it yet. His time will come, hopefully this year.
Sham, something for you to salivate over: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/08/sport/wladimir-klitschko-boxing-ukraine/index.html
Omg they are paying Wlad
Who's paying him? For what? You mean Parker has to pay Klit to spar with him? No way. Didn't read that in the article. What are you trying to say, Sham?
It's so obvious Die, duco are paying Wlad to say nice things about baby Jo whom we all love and get excited about
wlad must be down to his last 300 million.