Heavyweight Division
(04-01-2017, 12:05 PM)NakiFan Wrote: I just read AJ is looking at retiring after Wlad fight. He says that since he is to become a father for the first time, he needs to be there for his child.

Fair enough.

Clearly, he wants to avoid fighting Parker, right Sham?
(04-01-2017, 12:05 PM)NakiFan Wrote: I just read AJ is looking at retiring after Wlad fight.  He says that since he is to become a father for the first time, he needs to be there for his child.

Fair enough.

I can see the sense in that but it'd be very disappointing if he does.

But he probably would have 50 million pounds on the bank fighting on would be purely for legacy not financial reasons.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/whos-the-better-fighter-right-now-wilder-or-joshua/73045
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/dillian-whyte-june-jennings/73301
Shopping for opponents? More like dumpster diving

That list reads like a bin full of the division's leftovers
Washington would be a good match up
(04-08-2017, 02:28 PM)Nablonicasso Wrote: Shopping for opponents? More like dumpster diving

That list reads like a bin full of the division's leftovers

Maybe, but I see Whyte at that level, until he beats one of them, then he isn't.
Fair, he was very lucky to get that win over Chisora tbh

Needs to get back to basics nicknamed the body snatcher but he headhunted Chisora all night
Yeah, great fight. Chisora has been his best win to date. Coulda gone either way.
James Toney returns to the ring May 13
Main Event Professional Boxing LLC, in association with Lights Out Toney Promotion, has announced that former multi-division world champion James “Lights Out” Toney (76-10-3, 46 KOs) will take on “Lightning” Mike Sheppard (24-20-2, 10 KOs) on May 13 at the Convocation Center of Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The vacant World Boxing Foundation (WBF) world heavyweight title will be on the line. It will be the 48-year-old Toney’s first fight since an August 2015 decision loss to Charles Ellis.