Heavyweight Division
London's all right. But 45 and 43 year old men who are well passed it are fighting for some version of the WBA belt? Please. Just crown Ortiz the WBA champ and let these two old men fight it out to be the mandatory.
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/wawrzyk-trainer-wilder-good-not-great-388518#more-388518
David Price to fight Christian Hammer on February 4. Good matchup where Price could get away with his dodgy chin in this one as Hammer isn't the heaviest of hitters.
Yep, good fight. Guess Parker won't be fighting Price in April:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/david-price-christian-hammer/67523
Price should win this but with his shaky chin and confidence shot i wouldn't bet on it.
I'd back Hammer if Price can't get him out of there early as Price has stamina issues as well especially with the extra weight he's carrying these days. Teper ran out of gas late on and lost to Hammer after not being able to knock him out early.
Adrian Granat fighting Dimitrenko in March.

The Swedish heavyweight banger Adrian Granat has continuously proven himself to be one of the brightest heavyweight prospects in the world. In his last title fight he knocked Franz Rill out in round 6 and became the new IBF International Heavyweight Champion.

Granat's tremendous progress is now also confirmed on the international rankings (Boxrec; 24th, WBC;28th, IBO; 25th) after only 14 fights.

Granat was supposed to fight the Romanian boxer Bogdan Dinu in Granat´s hometown Malmö, Sweden on March 18th. However, Dinu changed his mind in the last minute and decided to take an easier fight against a boxer with much fewer fights. However, Alexander Dimitrenko (38-3, 24 KO`s), has declared that he is ready to take on Granat.

Granat:
"It's been my dream for so long to fight in my hometown Malmö. Bogdan Dinu pulled out from the fight but I think Dimitrenko is way better than Dinu is. Dimitrenko has a lot of experience, but of course my goal is to win by way of knock-out."

Promotor Erol Ceylan:
"We are really looking forward to this event and this fight in Sweden. Personally, I feel that Granat is ready for a title shot at WBC, IBF, WBO or WBA already now. But after another 2-4 fights he will not only be ready for the fight, he will then even be the favorite to win."

Today Granat is the highest ranked heavyweight boxer from the Nordics, a couple of steps higher than the Finnish legend Robert Helenius (Boxrec;28th, WBC;29th, IBO;31st). Last week, Team Helenius announced in the Finnish media, that they could imagine a Viking fight between the two dominant heavyweight boxers from the Nordics and at the same time declared that Granat would not win such a fight."

Granat:
"Already earlier I have clearly stated that I am willing to travel to Helsingfors to beat Helenius in his backyard anytime. I want to make it clear to everybody that there is only one true Viking in the Nordics in the heavyweight division - me. Helenius has had a great career, but now the time has come for a new generation boxer with more power to take over the ring. As my goal is to fight for at least the EBU-title later this year, I really hope Helenius can keep up with my speed on the ranking lists so that we would face each other in that EBU-title fight and make it the true Viking fight of the century. This is the fight many people in the Nordics would love to watch"
Good fight for Granat at this point of his career and has been very well matched so far. Carries a lot of power and Dimitrenko is on the way out as we saw in the Parker fight.

Granat KO round 6.
A disappointing fight for granat imo

Boxrec has dimitrenko ranked #56, personally I think that may be slightly generous. Granat is ranked #25, I would like to see him take on a top 30 opponent at this stage.
(01-12-2017, 09:18 PM)Infern0 Wrote: A disappointing fight for granat imo

Boxrec has dimitrenko ranked #56, personally I think that may be slightly generous. Granat is ranked #25, I would like to see him take on a top 30 opponent at this stage.

Interesting. I think for someone in only his 15th fight it definitely gets a pass mark for me and looks more than willing to continue stepping up so we'll agree to disagree on that one. Parker was fighting Bowie Tupou at this stage of his career and we won't start on Wilder.