Heavyweight Division
I wonder if he will grind on Wawrzyk's hip like he did with Arreola? 

Pretty solid night of heavyweight action if it all sticks together

Wilder 37-0-0 vs Wawrzyk 33-1-0 - WBC Title
Spilka 20-2-0 vs Breazeale 17-1-0
Mansour 22-2-1 vs Kauffman 31-1-0
My Predictions

Wilder by KO
Spilka by Decision
Mansour by Decision
(12-29-2016, 11:15 AM)NakiFan Wrote: I wonder if he will grind on Wawrzyk's hip like he did with Arreola? 

I'd love to see him dancing like that against a top 5 contender (not that he'll ever jump in the ring with any of them)
Boxing Buzz: Pacquiao, Saunders, Zeuge and more:

The Manny Pacquiao camp wants a $20 million guarantee to fight Terence Crawford according to ace boxing scribe Nick Giongco.
———-
Billy Joe Saunders’ promoter Frank Warren says he wants to see his man in the ring to dispatch Canelo Alvarez, then unify with Gennady Golovkin.
———-
WBA super middleweight champion Tyron Zeuge defends his title on March 18 in a voluntary defense. Opponent is TBA. The German SAT.1 telecast will apparently go head-to-head that night against rival network MDR, which is airing a Robert Stieglitz fight.
———-
Deontay Wilder is a 60:1 favorite to handle Andrzej Wawrzyk on February 25 in Birmingham, Alabama.
———-
David Haye is a 7:1 favorite to beat Tony Bellew on March 4 at the O2 in London.
———-
Gennady Golovkin is a 9:1 favorite to defeat Daniel Jacobs on March 18 at MSG.
———-
Anthony Joshua is more than a 2:1 favorite to defeat Wladimir Klitschko on April 29 at Wembley.

January 3rd, 2017
I've never seen 60:1 odds in a boxing match as far as I can recall. I'm going to study warwzyk closely and see if he has any chance. Wilder is coming off supposedly serious injuries
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/88151272/andy-ruiz-vows-to-get-fitter-as-he-rebounds-from-loss-to-joseph-parker
WBA orders Briggs-Oquendo negotiations
The WBA Championship Committee has ordered Shannon Briggs (60-6-1, 53 KOs) and Fres Oquendo (37-8, 24 KOs) to commence negotiations to fight for the WBA regular heavyweight title. Both sides have 30 days to come to an agreement or a purse bid will be ordered. Currently, the title is vacant. Originally, Lucas Browne was supposed to face Briggs, but Browne was removed after testing positive for a banned substance for the second time. Oquendo is in the WBA heavyweight title mix due to a court order. Plans call for the Briggs-Oquendo winner to face Alexander Ustinov next.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/briggs-oquendo-wba-london/67445
I actually think that fight would do ok in London, briggs has engaged the British fans I think they would turn up to cheer him on.