Heavyweight Division
Dillion Whyte highlighted. Note, he is rated by promoters higher than Takam.
http://nr.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=16&articleid=76713964&source=drive
[Image: flying-pigs.jpg]
Hahaha
Life gets interesting can't wait
Good article. Personally I don't rate white as good as Takam yet But he will be if he keeps on his training. Molina is a great fight for Joshua, we Wana see him in the big fights "klit, Wilder, Haye but this is a good early defence for him. I think Hearn has done the best by AJ
Thats some real baseless hype right there . What has Whyte done ever to make Hearn think he beats Parker and Klit.
His biggest professional win is beating up Brian Minto when he took the fight on a few days notice

I think Eddie needs to go watch Dillian Whytes last couple of fights again
Hearn pumping his fighter, a bit over the top in doing it, although he might see more in Dillion than what we do. Not up to beating klit I wouldn't think. Funny thing, one throw away loss and wlad becomes bum of the month.
Wlad ain't no bum.
Ten years with 3 belts can never be called a bum, faded maybe, these are big guys, but we shall see.
(11-04-2016, 04:11 PM)shamrock Wrote: Hearn pumping his fighter, a bit over the top in doing it, although he might see more in Dillion than what we do. Not up to beating klit I wouldn't think. Funny thing, one throw away loss and wlad becomes bum of the month.

Sham, I think you started the "bum" part from this post. I know you were expressing sentiment and didn't think that. Still, he seemed to lose something with Jennings even though he won, and he didn't fight Fury. I think he still has what it takes to beat anyone in the division. Not saying he will, but I wouldn't bet against him yet.
I see Brice Ritani-Coe is down to fight Darmani Rock on the Kovalev/Ward Undercard....The Rock is very Raw but he can Bang and looks a Decent Prospect only 20 years old.