Heavyweight Division
Boxing's a bit of a farce at the moment, such a shame for Parker that its coinciding with his rise. Although his promotion team really arent helping. This is the busiest I've seen this forum for along time but the fights coming up are shit. The only good thing coming out of this is Parker should become world champion, well one of about..... I've lost count.
How's it a shame for parker?

He might somehow become a wbo paper title holder out of this.

Would never happen if all the fury stuff hadn't occurred
Its a shame because real boxing fans must be losing interest in all this bollox.
Real boxing fans have been losing interest in Parker
(11-02-2016, 09:00 PM)shamrock Wrote: Real boxing fans have been losing interest in Parker

I have since after the Botha fight
It's hard work getting past ducos arrogance to build up any interest really. I would still like to see him do this next fight away from his comfortability zone, the guys got padded record against light opposition.
(11-02-2016, 09:00 PM)shamrock Wrote: Real boxing fans have been losing interest in Parker

Says who, you and Inferno?
I like the word "real" boxing fans. Like the rest of us are frauds. Duco seems to do ok getting people to watch Parker in NZ, so I don't know about "losing interest." Maybe you just fell asleep Sham.
It's a bit pot kettle black calling Parkers fights light if you were to compare it to AJs. Also the comfort zone in NZ is no different than AJ enjoying his arena of drunkards in the UK.
(11-02-2016, 09:49 PM)NakiFan Wrote: It's a bit pot kettle black calling Parkers fights light if you were to compare it to AJs. Also the comfort zone in NZ is no different than AJ enjoying his arena of drunkards in the UK.

Yeah but the difference is joshua is fighting in the O2 generating millions of dollars in one of boxings hot spots with an undercard featuring world title fights and world class fighters 

Parker is fighting in front of like 400 people at the manakau events center with brown bean and Naz off the batchelour and his bare chested uncles