Heavyweight Division
WBA regular heavyweight championship
Shannon Briggs will face Lucas Browne on or before December 31. The winner must immediately face Fres Oquendo as a mandatory defense within 120 days.

WBA super heavyweight championship
A special permit is granted for Wladimir Klitschko to face Anthony Joshua for the vacant title formerly held by Tyson Fury.
(11-02-2016, 03:38 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 03:02 PM)shamrock Wrote: So what is your take on Klitschko who AJ has up next?

Oh you mean the fight that was supposed to happen on Dec 10, but didn't? You don't think that Wlad will be up next after the Molina fight do you? Eddie Hearn is protecting his cash cow, don't expect a mega fight unless it's AJ's mandatory and he has no choice.
Hmm I thought is was Wlad pulled out with a minor injury
Briggs will be dangerous for a few rounds and the build up will certainly be entertaining but Browne SHOULD win this one.
A Browne win would be awesome after the robbery he suffered. The title should have been reinstated.
Browne vs Parker ?

Trans Tasman showdown?
(11-02-2016, 05:50 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Browne vs Parker ?

Trans Tasman showdown?

Epic fight
Briggs vs Browne a seriously entertaining fight. Both can bang and Briggs has some serious skill still. Browne fitness I hope pulls him through
Molina ain't no Tamato can. I think he is a worthy aponent, Wilder thought so. He is definitely top 30
Molina is well in the top ten in at least two alphabets
Molina is the best AJ has faced to date. AJ is too skilled for him.