Heavyweight Division
Agree on Usyk in reality should only come in as a top 10
Who knows how he will cope with the size of the top HW's
Witherspoon was not anywhere near elite.
He will give the likes of Chisora , Parker , Ruiz headaches with movement but the bigger units Fury and AJ only time will tell
Bryan/Charr have to fight each other.  Charr is the wc heavyweight champ of the world and Bryan is the ic top challenger.  Bryan last fought two years ago against Flores.  Charr last fought 2.5 years ago against Ustinov.  Neither have fought ANYBODY.  Come on WBA, make the fight happen!  Have you no shame?

I believe that they were supposed to fight earlier in the year?   Even COVID KO'd them!
Forrest: I will have to hurt Takam

Former heavyweight title challenger Carlos Takam (38-5-1, 28 KOs) returns in the ESPN main event Thursday night against Jerry Forrest (26-3, 20 KOs) inside “The Bubble” at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Takam stepped in on late notice after Jerrell “Big Baby” Miller failed a random drug test and was suspended.

Forrest isn’t in awe of Takam’s credentials. “I respect Carlos Takam as a man, but I will have to hurt him and do what I have to do to win,” Forrest said. “This is an amazing opportunity for me to fight on ESPN. I feel I’ve earned it, and I’m more than ready. The change in opponent was of no huge concern. Though Takam has been more active and is in better shape, he and Jarrell Miller have a similar style, so I didn’t have to change much in training camp.”

The 39-year-old Takam is a slight -155 betting favorite. Backers of Forrest, 32, can get +135.
be a good watch
tomorrow our time
Couldn't find the fight on SKY. If anybody comes across it, please post time and channel. Thanks!
Dubois, Joyce return against separate foes

Unbeaten heavyweights Daniel “Dynamite” Dubois (14-0, 13 KOs) and “The Juggernaut” Joe Joyce (10-0, 9 KOs) were supposed to meet earlier this year before the Corona pandemic threw a wrench into things. Now Joyce will meet Michael Wallisch (20-3, 13KOs) on July 25 and Dubois will face Erik Pfeifer (7-0, 5 KOs) on August 29. If both are victorious they are slated to collide on October 24th.

On Thursday, Queensberry Promotions announce full details of their first five shows, all taking place behind-closed-doors at BT Sport Studios.

The action kicks off this Friday night with a super bantamweight clash between Brad Foster (12-0-2, 5KO’) and James Beech Jr (12-0, 2KOs).

After the July 25 Joyce-Wallisch card, the July 31 event features light heavyweight Lyndon Arthur (16-0, 12KOs) vs. Dec Spelman (16-3, 8KOs) for the Commonwealth belt.

August 20 will feature super featherweight Archie Sharp (18-0, 9KOs) against Jeff Ofori (10-2-1, 3KOs).

On the August 29 Dubois-Pfeifer undercard, IBF super flyweight champion Sunny Edwards (14-0, 4 KOs) defends against Thomas Essomba (10-5, 4KO’s).
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/robert-helenius-awaits-confirmation-of-wba-final-eliminator-willing-to-face-ortiz-ruiz-anybody/152255
Takam, Castro victorious in Las Vegas

Heavyweight Carlos Takam (39-5-1, 28 KOs) scored a ten round unanimous decision over Jerry Forrest (26-4, 20 KOs) on Thursday night inside “The Bubble” at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Slow-paced bout with Takam winning 96-94, 98-92, 97-93.
“My father passed away a week ago,” said Takam, “so I came into the fight with a heavy heart. It may not have been a spectacular knockout, but most importantly, we got the win. We took this fight on short notice, but the opportunity on ESPN was too big to pass up. We knew we could beat him regardless. I want anyone in the top five, or a title shot if that materializes.”

Unbeaten WBC #3, IBF #7, WBO #8 junior featherweight Carlos Castro (26-0, 11 KOs) battered and stopped former world title challenger Cesar “Corazon” Juarez (25-9, 19 KOs). At the end of round four, Juarez’ corner pulled their man out.
Castro said afterward, “I admire Cesar Juarez as a Mexican warrior and for everything he’s given the sport. I told him it was an honor to share the ring with him. I want any title opportunity or interim title shot. Whatever comes my way, I am ready. I am highly ranked and prepared for the next step.”

In a clash of unbeaten junior lightweights, Joshafat Ortiz (8-0, 4 KOs) won a majority decision over Joshua Orta (6-1, 2 KOs) over six rounds. Scores were 57-57, 58-56, 58-56.

Middleweight Donte “Savage” Stubbs (7-1, 2 KOs), who lost his “O” in the Bubble last week, returned to defeat previously unbeaten Fred Wilson Jr. (6-1-2, 2 KOs) by six round unanimous decision. Stubbs dropped Wilson in rounds three and five. Wilson was also deducted a point for holding in round four. Scores were 58-54, 58-53, 58-53.
(07-10-2020, 09:35 AM)diehard Wrote: Couldn't find the fight on SKY.  If anybody comes across it, please post time and channel.  Thanks!

The fight is up on spark sport if you have it. 
Thanks AF, but unfortunately I only have SKY. I'll check and see if they are showing it...