Heavyweight Division
Yeah, Chazz looked like one beaten fighter. Usyk did exactly what you said. Started a bit slow, gradually upped the pressure, and frustrated Chazz to where he basically quit in his corner. I believe this was Usyk's first foray into the heavyweight division, so he'll only get better. Chazz was not a bad first up opponent for him.
I think he was an ideal starter into HW - I think they had 2nd thoughts after signing Takam and rightly so- Carlos would have brung the heat for 12 rounds and that would have been baptism of fire.
https://fightnews.com/oleksandr-usyk-post-fight-press-conference/57752
Usyk is a fantastic fighter but in this division hes going to have box a perfect 12 rounds to beat the top heavys
Daniel Dubois to fight for 9th belt in 14th fight

Unbeaten heavyweight Daniel ‘Dynamite’ Dubois (13-0, 12 KOs) faces Kyotaro Fujimoto (21-1, 13 KOs) in a bid to win the WBC silver belt at London’s Copper Box Arena on December 21 on a card billed as “The Fight Before Christmas.” Dubois’ recently won WBO International title will also be on the line.

Belts are important to the 22-year-old Dubois, who has already collected a staggering eight title belts in just 13 fights as a professional, with the WBC Youth, Southern Area, English, WBO European, WBO Global, British, WBO International and Commonwealth titles all to his name – in just 39 rounds of professional action. The previous holder of the silver belt was Dillian Whyte
So so heavyweight fight this weekend. Here are the weights:

Kubrat Pulev 248.4 vs. Rydell Booker 248.2
Big Daddy Browne stops Hopoate in two

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

Former WBA heavyweight champion Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne (29-2, 25 KOs) stopped John Hopoate (12-7, 11 KOs) on Saturday at the StMarys Band Club, StMarys, NSW, Australia. Browne dropped Hopoate twice in round one. In round two, Hopoate connected with a solid combination, but the former world champion regained control and was connecting with a barrage of punches on the former first grade footballer that had him out on his feet when referee Les Fear called the fight off at 2:55.
IBF #1 heavyweight Pulev defeats Booker

IBF #1 heavyweight Kubrat Pulev (28-1, 14 KOs) lumbered to a ten round unanimous decision over Rydell Booker (26-3, 13 KOs) on Saturday night at Chukchansi Park in Fresno, California.

The 38-year-old Pulev pressed the action, but he didn’t come close to getting a stoppage against Booker, who was carrying a lot of excess weight. Scores were 99-91, 98-92, 98-92. Pulev is the IBF mandatory challenger for the winner of the Ruiz-Joshua rematch.
How the hell is Hoppa allowed to fight??
(11-10-2019, 08:06 PM)bart Wrote: How the hell is Hoppa allowed to fight??

I didn't know Hoppa was still fighting...pretty pathetic that Browne wanted to fight him. That's the best opponent Browne could have gotten?