Heavyweight Division
I love him. So many setbacks and issues that most wouldn't come back from but Pricey is still there. Most people would have left the country and be living somewhere where boxing wasn't a sport now haha
Seriously though, if he gets knocked out by Del Boy that needs to be the end.
October 12
DAZN (7PM ET/4PM PT)
Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tyrone Spong
(heavyweight)
Dmitry Bivol vs. Lenin Castillo
(WBA light heavyweight title)
(10-12-2019, 06:11 PM)diehard Wrote: October 12
DAZN (7PM ET/4PM PT)
Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tyrone Spong
(heavyweight)
Dmitry Bivol vs. Lenin Castillo
(WBA light heavyweight title)

Unfortunately can't see this listed on Sky. Spong has been replaced by Chazz Witherspoon as Usyk's opponent; not the highest quality match ups but regardless of whom they are fighting both Usyk and Bivol are always worth watching. Without a doubt two of my favourite fighters.
Too bad, I was hoping it was on SKY POP UP. I'll keep looking, as sometimes they change it at the last minute. If so, I'll post it.
https://fightnews.com/witherspoon-trainer-i-like-impossible-situations/57683
Just been hunting through Sky listings for this as well! Oh well, sure it will be on youtube in the next 24 hours
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/oleksandr-usyk-faces-chazz-witherspoon-this-saturday-in-chicago-illinois/129987
Usyk stops Witherspoon in seven

In his heavyweight debut, formerly undisputed cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (17-0, 13 KOs) late sub Chazz Witherspoon (38-4, 29 KOs) on Saturday night at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago. Usyk started slow, but the he heated up as the bout progressed. Witherspoon looked close to being stopped in round six. The game but gassed Witherspoon took more big shots in round seven and the bout was stopped after the round.
Just watched the Usyk fight on youtube. He definitely has some skill, good footwork, solid delivery, and he knows how to fight. But his power is limited in the heavyweight division. Witherspoon was there to survive, offered little, and basically gassed at the end due to lack of stamina and just outskilled. A good start, but Usyk will need some power.
Yeah felt the same but think Usyk has enough power just wasn't looking to sit on his punches v Witherspoon.
Im sure they will put him against someone better next and he will hit harder. I think he likes to tire opponents first and frustrate them, chazz prob would have tasted the canvas had he wanted to continue