Heavyweight Division
The danger was in the cut, and he got wobbled around the 6th, 7th round. Wallin had fought NOBODY, didn't deserve his ranking leading up to the fight. Does now. Don't think Fury has ever been hit that solidly before.
I think a hard 12 round fight that didnt all go his way is just what he needed going into the Wilder fight.
Fury-Wallin Wrap-up

Miscellaneous quotes…

Tyson Fury: “Deontay Wilder, I want you next, bum!”

Andy Ruiz Jr: “After that performance, there’s no way he beats me with a hand tied behind his back!”

Promoter Frank Warren: “Tyson’s been in camp for nearly a year now. He needs to take a real rest with his family.”

John Fury (Tyson’s Dad): “That wasn’t Tyson, he was as weak as a kitten from the first round…if he keeps hold of that team, they’re gonna cost him his career. I’ll say it live on TV. The team what’s around him now, Ben Davison, whatever he’s got there in charge of the business needs to have a look in the mirror and say ‘not good enough at a high level.’”

Ben Davison (Tyson’s trainer): “He has a tough fight which he clearly won after being cut terribly. Not only one, but two cuts. Sometimes you can’t win.”
Taylor Barry, Kevin's son.  Great article on how the corner reacted to the cuts:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/115849380/a-bloody-hard-nights-work--the-kiwi-in-tyson-furys-corner
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-is-done-i-took-something/127431
Wallin is the Toast of Sweden

Newly emerged top heavyweight contender Otto Wallin enjoyed a national hero’s homecoming yesterday in his native Sweden. Basking in the glory earned by his fight against former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas last Saturday, Wallin was greeted at Stockholm airport by countrymen eager to celebrate with their newest sports star and then whisked off for a national media tour.

“It felt great to have such a welcome at home in Sweden,” said a proud Wallin. “The media and the people are really backing me more and more and that’s awesome. Boxing in Sweden needs all the attention it can get and it feels good to be part of helping boxing at home and to be a role model for the kids.”
Daniel Dubois wants EVERY BELT

Some people say there are too many belts in boxing, but don’t tell that to heavyweight contender Daniel Dubois (12-0, 11 KOs). He says his mission to collect every belt available to him all the way to the world title. Since making his professional debut in April 2017, Dubois has gathered six titles in just 12 fights.

They are 1) WBC Youth, 2) Southern Area, 3) English, 4) WBO European, 5) WBO Global, and 6) British. He will bid for a seventh when he challenges for the vacant Commonwealth title at the Royal Albert Hall Friday on ESPN+ against unbeaten Ebenezer Tetteh. The title of the show is “Every Belt.”

“It is a nice little array of belts there!” proclaimed Dubois. “I have been collecting them up.”

“Frank (Warren) is guiding me in that direction to pick up every belt along the way and it is looking like it is going to be that way. My path is set out, these belts are flying towards me and good fights can be put together. I can defend and win these titles.

“Carrying on doing what I am doing is most important but if I can pick up these good titles and put them on my CV, I am definitely going to go for it.”

So far, no Englishman has ever collected the full set of Area, English, British, Commonwealth, European and world titles, with English honors only having been in existence for around 16 years.

And there are a lot more belts to win after that.
Dubois outweighs Tetteh by 23 pounds

Heavyweight Daniel ‘Dynamite’ Dubois outweighed Ebenezer Tetteh by 23 pounds in advance of Friday’s clash for the vacant Commonwealth title, live from the historic Royal Albert Hall. The show is presented by Queensbury Promotions and will air live on ESPN+ in the USA and BT Sport in the UK.

Daniel Dubois 240 vs. Ebenezer Tetteh 217
(Commonwealth heavyweight title)

Archie Sharp 129.3 vs. Declan Geraghty 129.3
(WBO Euro super featherweight title)

Nicola Adams 111.8 vs. Maria Salinas 110.25
(WBO female flyweight title)

Dennis Mccann 120.25 vs. Georgi Georgiev 118.25
Willy Hutchinson 177.8 vs. Borislav Zankov 175.6
Denzel Bentley 161.4 vs. Kelcie Ball 161.7
(09-27-2019, 02:50 PM)diehard Wrote: Dubois outweighs Tetteh by 23 pounds

Heavyweight Daniel ‘Dynamite’ Dubois outweighed Ebenezer Tetteh by 23 pounds in advance of Friday’s clash for the vacant Commonwealth title, live from the historic Royal Albert Hall. The show is presented by Queensbury Promotions and will air live on ESPN+ in the USA and BT Sport in the UK.

Daniel Dubois 240 vs. Ebenezer Tetteh 217
(Commonwealth heavyweight title)

Archie Sharp 129.3 vs. Declan Geraghty 129.3
(WBO Euro super featherweight title)

Nicola Adams 111.8 vs. Maria Salinas 110.25
(WBO female flyweight title)

Dennis Mccann 120.25 vs. Georgi Georgiev 118.25
Willy Hutchinson 177.8 vs. Borislav Zankov 175.6
Denzel Bentley 161.4 vs. Kelcie Ball 161.7

Well that didn't last very long.
Dubois crushes Tetteh in first round

Undefeated heavyweight Daniel Dubois (13-0, 12 KOs) scored a first round TKO over previously unbeaten Ebenezer Tetteh (19-1, 16 KOs) to claim the vacant Commonwealth title on Friday night at Royal Albert Hall in London. Dubois dropped Tetteh twice in the first round. Tetteh beat the count and wanted to continue but it was waved off by referee Mark Lyson, much to Tetteh’s disgust. Time was 2:10.