Heavyweight Division
Wilder-Fury set for Dec 1

WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder will defend his title against former WBA/IBF/WBO champion Tyson Fury in a blockbuster matchup of undefeated heavyweights Saturday, December 1 live on pay-per-view. The contracts have been signed and the promotional tour will kickoff in London on Oct. 1 and continue with stops in New York City and Los Angeles.

More details on the location, venue and the on-sale ticket information for the heavyweight championship battle will be released next week.
(09-22-2018, 03:02 PM)diehard Wrote: Wilder-Fury set for Dec 1

WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder will defend his title against former WBA/IBF/WBO champion Tyson Fury in a blockbuster matchup of undefeated heavyweights Saturday, December 1 live on pay-per-view. The contracts have been signed and the promotional tour will kickoff in London on Oct. 1 and continue with stops in New York City and Los Angeles.

More details on the location, venue and the on-sale ticket information for the heavyweight championship battle will be released next week.

I thought this fight wouldn't get made, really surprised
This is an obvious and very good fight to make, both fighters earn a good wage and don't need to get knocked out by Joshua to earn it (although I think Fury probably bores his way to a landslide points defeat ala Parker if he fights AJ).
https://fightnews.com/usyk-bellew-kickoff-press-conference/30618
Wilder will ko Fury im 100% confident
(09-26-2018, 10:42 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Wilder will ko Fury im 100% confident

Me too mate
Im at 91.5% of a Wilder KO win
The 8.5% goes to a Furey win via smothering and frustrating and completely bamboozling Wilder...... could happen but extremely unlikely where they are in their careers right now
Fury to KO Wilder
Wilder-Fury Press Tour open to the public

In anticipation of the heavyweight world title showdown between WBC champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder and lineal champion Tyson “Gypsy King” Fury, the fighters will embark on a three-city international press tour beginning Monday, October 1 in London where the two larger-than-life personalities will face off and sound off. The tour will continue on Tuesday, October 2 in New York City and conclude in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 3. The U.S. events are open to the public.

Monday, October 1
London – Media only

Tuesday, October 2
New York City – Open to the public
Flight Deck at Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Complex
12:30PM

Wednesday, October 3
Los Angeles – Open to the public
Details to be announced

Wilder vs. Fury will take place Saturday, December 1 at a venue to be announced soon and will be produced and distributed by Showtime PPV.
Former WBA champ Browne stops Long

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

Former WBA heavyweight champion Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne (26-1, 23 KOs) scored a third round knockout over Julius Long (18-21, 14 KOs) on Friday at the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia. Long was deducted a point in the second round for holding, and in round three Browne connected with a right hand bomb that dropped the 7’1 Long and the referee crowned the Australian.

“Credit to Julius, he really came to fight. He’s such a big awkward guy and he uses his advantages really well,” said Browne. “I knew once I caught him the fight was over and it’s always nice to get the stoppage.

“There’s been some talk about David Allen in the UK too. I’ve always loved fighting over there and would love to come back over and make amends for my fight against Dillian Whyte. And here in Australia, there’s talk about Alex Leapai, which would be a great fight for Aussie boxing.”