Heavyweight Division
Wilder has big power but a fragile chin. I mean AJ has been rocked and dropped by some pretty big punchers but Wilder was almost counted out vs 18% ko's harold sconiers ffs so if you wanna talk glass, there it is.

Stiverne simply was a fat, old, small, totally motionless target who didn't want to be in the ring.

In every other fight Wilder has to take some shots and give some back and get involved.

Szpilka, Washington, Duhaupas, Molina, even old fat chris areolla had some success with wilder.

Viral "world star" ko's like the one over stiverne tend to cause amnesia, but if you are telling me all of those guys i just listed can get to Wilders chin then i'm damn sure AJ can, and he's bringing WAY more firepower than any of them did.

Wilder has a punchers chance, but flailing about like a drunken grasshopper with it's chin in the air doesn't impress me as much as a sharp, compact punching boxer like Joshua. One is amateurish and gets away with it vs the bums he fights, one is actually a world class boxer.

He still does ALL of this btw

I disagree Ill put money on Wilder at this point and time. His athletisim, power and share unpredicatability gi e him and edge over the predicatable AJ. I agree Aj is the fundementally better boxer no doubt and most likely would win in the fight but if you look at Wilders past he is a very mentally strong man. Id back wilder from what i have seen lately and from his comebacks after injury.
Joshua eats Wilder alive if they ever meet
(11-24-2017, 08:41 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Joshua eats Wilder alive if they ever meet

Same.  Nothing Wilder has done in his career has prepared him for a mega fight with someone like Joshua.  Someone the same size as him who has the athletic ability to hit him back.   If Joshua gets on the inside it could be an early night.  That 2 stone advantage could be really tell.  
Im not so sure- Logic says AJ but Wilder has thunder in those hands and he is awkward which may throw AJ. 2 massive hitters who lands first and can take the hit
Charr beats Ustinov for WBA heavyweight title

In a clash for the vacant WBA “regular” heavyweight title, Manuel Charr (31-4, 17 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Alexander Ustinov (34-2, 25 KOs) on Saturday night at the König-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, Germany.

Both boxers came to fight and often traded shots. Charr was cut over the left eye in round two. Charr staggered the 6’7, 280lb Ustinov with a left hook in round seven and wobbled him with a jab later in the round. Charr dropped Ustinov with another left hook at the end of round eight. Ustinov was also cut under the right eye. In the end, scores were 115-111, 116-111, 115-112.
Charr must now go into immediate negotiations for a world title defense against Fres Oquendo.
^ Its like this news bulletin was written in 2010.
Somebody better tell AJ. Fast. He's negotiating with Mr Higgins like he has two belts. Does he have just one? Back to 50%
(11-26-2017, 05:25 PM)diehard Wrote: Somebody better tell AJ.  Fast.  He's negotiating with Mr Higgins like he has two belts.  Does he have just one?  Back to 50%

Joshua is the "WBA Super Champion"

Charr is the "WBA Regular Champion"

i'm not making that up btw.
(11-26-2017, 06:14 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 05:25 PM)diehard Wrote: Somebody better tell AJ.  Fast.  He's negotiating with Mr Higgins like he has two belts.  Does he have just one?  Back to 50%

Joshua is the "WBA Super Champion"

Charr is the "WBA Regular Champion"

i'm not making that up btw.

Does Super trump Regular?