butcher/rapira live stream
good for free but still frustrating!!!
Yeah very frustrating. The butcher got the points decision. Apparently the guy filming ran out of data, haha
Well at least I know who won now, that's not so bad, thanks mate
all good mate, its up on boxrec results now as well.
I've got to say Rapira did better than I thought, actually much better from the bits I saw. Might try catch a replay on youtube if there is one around in the next couple of nights
Yep he did much better than I thought, was really competitive. The whole fights on the link I gave earlier. Dodgy camera angle though.
Simon julian tko uoka. Whos this julian? Did he have an amateur background?
(09-17-2016, 01:41 AM)Justapakeha Wrote: Simon julian tko uoka. Whos this julian? Did he have an amateur background?

He only started boxing about 5 years ago, was a top surfer up until then. He won a north island regional title in the ams.
(09-17-2016, 02:14 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 01:41 AM)Justapakeha Wrote: Simon julian tko uoka. Whos this julian? Did he have an amateur background?

He only started boxing about 5 years ago, was a top surfer up until then. He won a north island regional title in the ams.
Home safe guys. I couldn't get the job done. I'm proud of my effort, but am sad to say I couldn't get it done. I am happy with some areas of the fight, but disappointed I couldn't put some things we worked on in training camp into place. I have a few thank you's and acknowledgements I want to put out there regardless.
Firstly to my Jess, Pheobe, Devon & Cotto. You guys drive me every single day. I want to make a better life for us all. Jess, no one knows how much you did behind the scenes. Forever my queen.
Massive thank you to my personal, and main event sponsors Fowler Homes Taranaki. Such awesome support from some really genuine people. Been staunch supporters for awhile now... Thank you!
Plus all Taranaki Explosion sponsors: Phoenix Shipping Agencies Ltd, Moller Johnson Ltd - Any Truck, Any Time., Shelley Wilkin-McDonald Real Estate, Radio Hauraki, Hirepool, Energy City Recyclers, TSH. Was a fantastic show, thanks for helping us make it happen!
My mum, Tich. You've always been my hugest supporter, in absolutely everything I've done. Been like that literally my whole life. I love you mum. My Dad Daniel Rapira, it was so good to see you. I've really missed you.
TEAM RAPIRA: Lolo, Mokai, Chris and Jeremy in my corner, in AND out of the ring. Lolo, has stood by me through my whole pro career, the good times and the bad. He's taught me not only fighting, but a lot about being a good person. Thank you my friend. Ashley Smith, my awesome manager who never stopped believing in me. Ashley has worked so hard to get me opportunities, and also to set me up well post-boxing. A top man! Dustin Terrill my strength and conditioning trainer. Phil Bonner who drops everything to help me with recovery whenever I need it. This man has got me to the ring so many times, when it didn't look like I'd make it.
MY PERSONAL SPONSORS: Champ Supplements (with me since day dot), NZ Boxer, City Boxing NZ (my Auckland base), o2centres.co.nz, Taranaki Elite Athlete Foundation, Box Office Boxing New Plymouth (my Taranaki base). Thank you all!
All my sparring & training partners at Box Office, and City Boxing.
So many people behind the scenes! Karen O'keefe for your work. Kevin Bushell too. Outstanding work as always guys. Marcus Dean your help was awesome. Hemi Ahio, Leki Maka. Also to a hero of mine Shane Cameron, for coming down to tautoko. The MANY friends and family that travelled from afar to be here.
My uncle Pio. You know what you've done. So many times now. Love you uncle.
The volunteers and every one behind the scenes that helped make this the best boxing event Taranaki has ever seen.
Also, thank you to Robert "The Butcher" Berridge Athlete for a great bout. You are a real warrior. Much respect.
Thank you to all of Taranaki, and all my day-one supporters.
I need time to chill out with my family now. They have put up with me putting all of my time and energy in preparing for this fight. I owe them (and miss the time with them!). I will decide what, if anything, I will do next. This could be it for me. Time will tell. See where my heart is. It's a very hard thing to put everything into something, and come up short. I just lost to the better man tonight. That's sport... hell, that's life. Whatever is next for me, I have 100% loved and appreciated my everlasting support for Taranaki, and its people. I love this place, and it's people. I hope I have at the very least, entertained you.
Terror out.