Anthony Joshua
World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua to defend title in November

[Image: 1471823598037.jpg]
HENRY BROWNE/REUTERS

Anthony Joshua will make the second defence of his IBF heavyweight title on November 26.

Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn has confirmed the IBF world heavyweight champion will return to the ring on November 26.
Joshua's opponent has yet to be decided but Hearn told the UK's Sky Sports that the British star would be fighting away from London's O2 Arena fir the first time in seven bouts.
"November 26 is the date for your diary. We are changing city. The opponent and venue will be confirmed in the next few weeks," Hearn said.
[Image: 1471823598037.jpg]
ANDREW CORNAGA/PHOTOSPORT

Joseph Parker and Kevin Barry are preparing for a bout against Ukrainian Alexander Dimitrenko in October.

Kiwi Joseph Parker is Joshua's mandatory challenger and in July Hearn included him in a list of possible opponents alongside Canada's Bermane Stiverne and Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev.
READ MORE:
Parker to fight giant Ukrainian 
Controversial aftermath to crushing Parker win

Negotiations for Parker's mandatory title shot are not due to start until November and it is believed he is more likely to meet Joshua early next year.
The undefeated 24-year-old is scheduled to face giant Ukrainian Alexander Dimitrenko in Auckland on October 1.
At the time of the announcement, Parker's trainer Kevin Barry said the Dimitrenko bout was a preparation for his eventual showdown with Joshua. 
However, Parker's promoter Dean Lonergan has previously indicated that they would be willing to meet in November.
"We're ready now," Lonergan told Sky Sports in June. "If Eddie Hearn rang me up tomorrow and says we want to fight in the mandatory period, we want to fight November or December - that would be fantastic."

If Parker misses out in November, he could well feature on the undercard of what will be Joshua's second title defence with Hearn keen to boost his profile in the UK ahead of their mandatory match-up.
 - Stuff
Don't see Parker doing November and I don't see Stiverne fighting as he is booked to fight Povetkin.

Who knows.
David Price is a possibility.
I reckon Jarell Miller.
Anyone would drop what they were doing to fight Joshua

I reckon it'll be Stiverne who is pretty low risk
Probably not Stiverne as he will likely be facing Povetkin.
Why fight Povetkin for a interim title when you can fight Joshua for a real one? You'd also make a lot more money
If you're fighting for the mandatory spot, you're guaranteed a title fight if you win it, nothing is guaranteed regarding AJ unless a contract is signed.
Of course the fight could still happen, I just see it as less likely.
Might be Joshua vs Pulev

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11702282

good fight, Pulev is a pretty good fighter
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37260494