Anthony Joshua
David Haye: “Joshua beats Klitschko easily, all he needs is a fair referee”

James Slater - October 13, 2016 6 Comments

Former WBA heavyweight champ David Haye, who was soundly out-pointed in a disappointing challenge of Wladimir Klitschko way back in 2011, says that should Anthony Joshua fight Klitschko next, it will be the 40-year-old ex-champ who is soundly beaten – maybe even disqualified! Speaking with Sky Sports, Haye said he feels Joshua “wins that fight easily.”

Klitschko-Joshua has not yet been made official, but promoter Eddie Hearn has said numerous times how the fight is “close” and an official announcement should be forthcoming soon. But Haye sees only one winner, and it’s the man he wants to fight; hopefully next summer at Wembley.

“Joshua wins that fight very easily,” Haye said today. “I really believe that is the case. I’ve seen how Klitschko is declining in recent years In his last fight against Fury, he looked the worst I’ve ever seen him and averaged around 12 punches a round. All Joshua needs is a fair referee, because if they have one Klitschko will be disqualified for holding. The Ukrainian will be desperate to get close to AJ, so that Joshua can’t let his hands go. Referees in the past have let him get away with it.”

Klitschko may have been guilty of holding in some of his fights but certainly not in all of them. And yes, Klitschko did look poor (by his own admission) against Fury but before that, against Kubrat Pulev and Alexander Povetkin, Wladimir looked far from a faded force. Who knows how much the 40-year-old has left today,with the longest layoff of his career on his body. There are many who disagree with Haye and feel that this fight, if it happens in the next few months, has come too soon for Joshua.

“Facing the likes of Joshua, a young and hungry champion, is the reason I’m boxing,” Haye said.

Haye’s third comeback fight of the year is expected to take place, against TBA, on December 10. Will Haye risk that possible shot at Joshua by taking on a “live” foe in his next outing?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrdKVWpq2_s

AJ got skills
(10-10-2016, 09:19 AM)NakiFan Wrote: [Image: 02-JOSHUA-WHYTE39.jpg]

Here is one for Shamrock's ceiling. 

http://www.whitcoulls.co.nz/bostik-blu-tack-75g-5543819
BUMP
Please don't show that picture to Sham again. Sad.
Lol, my wife wouldn't allow it. naki and miss reef need to find other lodgings, die can't pay the bills while you're not helping with the rent..
(10-28-2016, 09:30 PM)NakiFan Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 09:19 AM)NakiFan Wrote: [Image: 02-JOSHUA-WHYTE39.jpg]

Here is one for Shamrock's ceiling. 

http://www.whitcoulls.co.nz/bostik-blu-tack-75g-5543819
BUMP

BUMPing for Sham
Just love it ThankYou. A j still kos Parker fancy that
Joshua has great chest definition.

"Pigeon joe" could learn a thing or two
(10-28-2016, 09:56 PM)shamrock Wrote: Just love it ThankYou.  A j still kos Parker fancy that

Here's another one for you lads, enjoy

[Image: article-2195333-14BBBB0A000005DC-268_468x674.jpg]
Roids guts