Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker: official predictions.
(06-30-2016, 11:29 PM)Msreef Wrote: I really doubt Hearn will risk putting AJ in with someone at Takams level, Stiverne would be a good fight for AJ that could happen.

I don't think they would fear Takam, he's fairly average
I think Takam gets blasted out in 3. That's about the difference between Jo and Josh as I see it.
I definitely don't think AJ takes Takam out at all. I would be very surprised if the AJ camp took a fight with Takam. He can bang and is very unpredictable with that counter right and left hooks.
Whyte proved AJ could be hit with counter punches, and I rate Takam 10x better than Whyte!!

The biggest difference between AJ and Parker "at the moment". Is AJ knows how to finish a fighter off, this is either a natural thing (aka David Tua) or a learned trait.

Joseph is yet to convince me he can outsmart a fighter, wear him down and finish him off. The reason for this, other than Takam he has only fought tomato cans!!

Joseph needs to prove his depth as a thinking fighter, to do that he needs guys that are going to stay with him and test him. Only then do I think he will be ready for AJ, and when/if that happens, I think Joseph has a good chance of KOing AJ.... I don't rate AJ's defence or his chin.
Takam got knocked into another dimension by a predictable flat footed brawler who was likewise given life and death by c level cruiserweight huck.

Ignore Duco and Hillary Barry, he's not the second coming of Joe frazier
(07-01-2016, 01:22 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Takam got knocked into another dimension by a predictable flat footed brawler who was likewise given life and death by c level cruiserweight huck.

And AJ almost got knocked out by, and struggled against an overweight street brawler, with man boobs down to his knees and absolutely terrible stamina. Someone leagues below Takam.
Joshua KO8
(07-01-2016, 04:41 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 01:22 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Takam got knocked into another dimension by a predictable flat footed brawler who was likewise given life and death by c level cruiserweight huck.

And AJ almost got knocked out by, and struggled against an overweight street brawler, with man boobs down to his knees and absolutely terrible stamina. Someone leagues below Takam.

You realize Whyte has like 3 common opponents with Parker and he dispatched all of them quicker than parker

If Whyte is trash parker must be dog pio

Also joshua didn't "struggle" he got hit with one silly shot, recuperate and dominated the fight before knocking Whyte cold

"Struggling" is what parker did vs Takam when he was languishing on the ropes like one of those inflatable air men outside a car dealership, shipping the jab off a plodding senior citizen
Whyte is a brawler, he goes in there with no boxing skills and just piles punches on them until he gets them out. That doesn't make him a good fighter. Look at the guy Whyte just fought, he is hopeless and it took him six rounds to beat him.

Joshua strugged against a guy who only possesses a good punch and a good chin. He has no boxing skills. Parker struggled against a tough proven opponent.

If Whyte can nearly take out the chinny AJ, then Parker has a hell of a chance. A few body shots from Parker, then one to the head and AJ is on queer street once again.

Parker must work on his defense though. If he is as open as he was against Takam it could be nite nite for him. If he sorts his defense AJ is very likely to be going the way of David Price. Once so very much hyped as an olympic medalist and a big puncher, and who now is a bit of a joke in the boxing scene.
LOL< this thread is getting pretty heated. Bringing out the real thoughts.
There will be copious amounts of egg on face after this fight lol.

Lots of Parker fans won't see until after, blinded by patriotism.

Not that there's anything wrong with that we are bred to have this complex especially about the English. But it's wishful thinking