Robbie Berridge
Who wrote the article Diehard?
Hopefully he's underestimating Robbie. Would love to see Berridge get an upset
Tough for Robbie, and on short notice. Was talking to Vasco at Amateur champs in Rotorua.
Yeah Short Notice but Rob has been training so he will be Fit and raring to go
Robbie's been training for upcoming fights so should be fit, prep won't be ideal given the non-starter bouts he had lined up. Really like this matchup though, massive chance to pull out an upset if everything comes together IMHO.

Opponent is a pure counter puncher so he'll need to watch for the punches coming back the other way. Rooting for him all the way!
Finally up on his Facebook page, leaves tomorrow. Wow that's pushing it. If he wins this it will be one of the upsets of the year. Go the butcher.....
https://www.facebook.com/Robert-The-Butcher-Berridge-Athlete-142809289149580/
Sorry, craig, couldn't find the author of the article, as it wasn't listed on fightnews. They often don't list it on that site. Weird.
(07-25-2016, 07:00 PM)diehard Wrote: Sorry, craig, couldn't find the author of the article, as it wasn't listed on fightnews.  They often don't list it on that site.  Weird.

All good, I was actually doubting it was happening as there was no news from his camp. its definatly happening though. Massive step up for the Butcher.
You wonder if he's putting himself in a lose lose situation with the last minute trip etc but opportunities haven't exactly been forthcoming of late.
One thing with Berridge, it's impossible not to respect him for his courage to step up anywhere and anytime.
If he does win it's possibly the biggest upset ever by upset by a Kiwi given the short notice and travel etc???
If the Berridge that knocked over Broadhurst and beat Folley the second time turned up he has to be at least a punchers chance.
I hope like hell he wins but I am fearing a fourth round ko
I guess the thing for Berridge is if he loses but puts on a really good show there might be more big fights on the international stage coming his way
Also, would be interesting to see if Duco wanted to play best friends again if he did win