Big bash 5 - free to air.
Murpheys got nice quick hands, Cairo George is judging tonight. I don't think he'd fancy any peice of 'the ghost'.
Go Mose...........
The Ghost looks good alright . Cairo will stay well away from him that's for sure.
I thought he tired a bit last 2 rounds, Bell was game but limited and never in trouble. I hope they're still going to show the Fa/Pati fight as its getting late.
Yeah he did seem to tire he shook his head at the end of the fight and don't think Shane Cameron was overly impressed but he's definitely a talent.
Round 5 of mose/Jackson fight, what a round.
I've got it 97-93 Mose.
Would like to know the TV viewership numbers, hopefully it was considered a success so they do it again.
It was great being able just to sit at home and watch boxing. That aside only the main event was a good competitive fight. The others seemed to lack in quality and weren't matched particularly well although maybe I'm being harsh on Pane/Tai fight and Murphy showed glimpses of class. The presenters were worse than awful, I don't know where they got them from but the way they were acting, probably from children's television. As for that Clint guy commentating.... Clueless. Somebody at the show told me it wasn't that well attended and one of pro fights got pulled without at least one of boxers involved even being told till after 12. Hopefully teething problems. On a selfish note I'd take it every Friday night though.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/81690154/gunnar-jackson-loses-nz-titles-junior-fa-remains-unbeaten-on-big-bash-event