Parker vs Haumono
Is it still 50 bucks OR only 40?
(05-24-2016, 06:50 PM)shamrock Wrote: Is it still 50 bucks OR only 40?

It should be $25.
You would hope it would only be $10 but my guess is it will be $40.
With all the crap around the illegal streaming they would be better off making a fight like this $25.
Will be very interesting to see the undercard, surely there will have to be some good fights but I wonder if there will be a sideshow to help sell it.
Ali Williams v Reuben Wiki or something similar. I hope not but I think it will be the case as Parker v Sol will sell out in chch but can't see the ppv doing much
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/80334868/solomon-haumonos-sneaky-peek-at-joseph-parker-ahead-of-their-heavyweight-showdown
(05-24-2016, 07:01 PM)justafan Wrote: You would hope it would only be $10 but my guess is it will be $40.
With all the crap around the illegal streaming they would be better off making a fight like this $25.
Will be very interesting to see the undercard, surely there will have to be some good fights but I wonder if there will be a sideshow to help sell it.
Ali Williams v Reuben Wiki or something similar. I hope not but I think it will be the case as Parker v Sol will sell out in chch but can't see the ppv doing much

It would be a nice touch to just sell it to sky and have it free to air, get the real masses behind Parker. Aint gonna happen though, too greedy.
Serious question what would happen if Haumano somehow landed a king hit and Parker went down for the 10
(05-24-2016, 07:33 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Serious question what would happen if Haumano somehow landed a king hit and Parker went down for the 10

We'd all have a good laugh at Lonegan, i cant see Eddie giving Haumano a title shot and Parker woyuld have to jump in with a another serious contender again to get back on track (after he rights the wrong against Haumano).
Sounds about right.
(05-24-2016, 02:18 PM)diehard Wrote: Fight Confirmed on the News at Noon.

Ah, Duco will put it in NZ, but I think it should be in OZ.  Get him used to a hostile crowd.  But I agree, it is a dangerous fight if Parker doesn't train properly and take it seriously.  I personally think it's a good opponent.  

Now we'll see how the hype machine promotes it.  How about Lucas Browne vs Hemi on the undercard?  Or Junior Fa?

Isn't Lucas Browne banned? Agree on hosting it in Aussie though. Get him fighting away from home.
Not sure how long Browne is banned.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/80344605/mums-the-word-as-solomon-haumono-rolls-with-the-punches