Errol Spence Jr
Anyone watch him at the weekend? I don't want to go overboard but he looks the goods!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kv2ahjl_Vo
He's very good, he matched up well against algeiri though, he was bigger, and cuts the ring off well and hits hard, algiri style didn't have anything for him.

Tougher fights to come, and like broner before him I'm not going to buy into him just yet, black Americans get heralded as the second coming every few months online. Few make it to the top.
(04-20-2016, 05:55 PM)Infern0 Wrote: He's very good, he matched up well against algeiri though, he was bigger, and cuts the ring off well and hits hard, algiri style didn't have anything for him.

Tougher fights to come, and like broner before him I'm not going to buy into him just yet, black Americans get heralded as the second coming every few months online. Few make it to the top.

TBH I never brought into the Broner hype. I thought he lost to Quintero and DeLeon.

Spence dealt with Algerei ruthlessly and the performance deserves recognition but I too want to see him in against a contender b4 jumping on the bandwagon
Talk of him flying to England and fighting Kell Brook, I too was impressed with his demolishen of Algerei but I reckon its too early for him to fight Brook in his own backyard.
Some guys are going overboard. I saw a troll posting that Spence would KO GGG and Wilder lol. Going to the UK and dethroning Brook would be another big statement though. Apparently he is supposed to meet Ponomarev next. The guy is decent but I see Spence taking him out as well. Then hopefully we get to see him against a top guy
I'm looking forward to GGG's fight this weekend, also Roman Gonzalez on the undercard.
(04-21-2016, 04:15 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I'm looking forward to GGG's fight this weekend, also Roman Gonzalez on the undercard.

Me too. Both Wade and Arroyo will get wrecked. It's a pity they haven't been able to get the Estrada rematch made yet. I have mixed feeling for GGG. On one hand I feel he is being avoided on the other the Ward fight was there for him at 168. If the Canelo fight is offered at 155 I think he needs to take it and grab the bull by the horns. I don't think it's fair but if he wants these mega fights he is going to have to make concessions. He needs to go in there and beat these guys at their own game. Call their bluff.
I dunno, I'm a bit old school. I'd like GGG to just dominate at middle for the rest of his career.
I'd like Brook to do the same at welter for that matter.
I'm a fan of GGG but Team GGG and K2 need to start being realistic.

They claim GGG is a small middleweight who would take on anyone from 154-168 even 175 wasn't out of the question.
GGG is meant to be smaller than Canelo but can't go to 155 for his biggest paycheck?