Parker v Takam Undercard
I'm kind of thinking Berridge's opponent will be a major disappointment. Late last week he was saying they couldn't get an Oz opponent because they wanted to much money and then magically they found an international opponent. You would think Duco will not put much $ into the undercard so I'm expecting little in the way of a contest as Berridge is probably due a half decent tune up fight.
Fingers crossed I'm wrong
Robert "The Butcher" Berridge Athlete
18 mins · Glenfield · · Sport
We still waiting to get permission to announce the opponent! But training has been going mint, looking forward to be fighting again soon ‪#‎TEAMBUTCHER
Parker hitting the bags:

https://www.facebook.com/joeboxerparker/
Berridge fighting Joseph Kwadjo on Parker undercard, can't see that lasting more than three rounds
He's gone the 10 rounds or so with Yannick and Caparello, and Brad Pitt.  Never been stopped.  So I think he'll give Robbie some good rounds.
(05-02-2016, 09:37 PM)justafan Wrote: Berridge fighting Joseph Kwadjo on Parker undercard, can't see that lasting more than three rounds

On what grounds? Kwadjo's had a 13 year career and never been stopped, he's only 30.  If anything it'll be a points win for the butcher or at best a late stoppage.
Haha, beat me to it die.
I was wondering what you guys were on until I realized I had my super 8 cruiserweights mixed up.
For some reason I was thinking of Falani Tavu'i who lost to Daniel Ammann in convincing fashion.
Now I'm back in the land of living I agree Kwadjo is the perfect fight to get rid of the rust for Berridge. Call me stupid but if the best Berridge turned up maybe he could stop him late although I'm not sure how many rounds it is over.
if kwadjo has had a full camp, and turns up in the best shape I think he can upset Robbie.
I agree Nigs. Berridge hasn't looked very good of late . Needs to go back to fighting like what he calls himself......" The Butcher "