Fury vs Klit Rematch is ON!!!
Fury-Klitschko 2 is July 9 in Manchester, UK

Tyson Fury’s manager and trainer Peter Fury has confirmed Tyson Fury’s rematch with Wladimir Klitschko will July 9 at a venue to be named in Manchester.
That's the last of klitschko's chances down the drain then

he's going to get booe'd out of the arena in manchester, and everything will be in fury's favour.

Don't see Wlad suddenly getting brave enough to win, especially in that environment after being spoon fed for the last 15 years.
Yusssss Fury deserves to have the rematch at Home. God I love Fury. Kilt knows he can't beat Tyson and he's going to get knocked out this time and he knows it but he's going to get one last payday so it's not all bad for him.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/79382794/tyson-fury-teases-wladimir-klitschko--you-let-a-fat-man-beat-you
Wlad to win the rematch and expose Fury by KO
Gotta agree with you Sham. Can't believe that he'll be out-smarted twice. And passive.
Here's the Fury/Klit press conference:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/k2-klitschko-fury2-live-presser/54966
Fury trolling.

Don't like Klitschko's body language, he looks submissive around fury now.
(04-28-2016, 10:56 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Fury trolling.

Don't like Klitschko's body language, he looks submissive around fury now.

Fury's vulgarity makes for a hard act to follow. Wlad needs close his eyes and see revenge.
Fury: Hopefully Wlad can get his belts back and we can go back to how it was

By Karl Freitag

Following the big “Fury vs. Klitschko 2” press conference on Wednesday in Manchester, England, heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and former champ Wladimir Klitschko faced off again Thursday at RTL Headquarters in Cologne, Germany. After more bitter trash talk during the press conference, things turned surprising cordial during a nearly two-and-a-half minute face off.

The fighters talked privately the entire time, then Fury took the mic and stated, “I was just saying I hope Wladimir can take his belts back on the ninth of July and how good of a champion he’s been and how he held it together for so long. How he’s been a champion for ten, fifteen years, and was motivated to keep fighting the young guys coming up. Because I’ve only been on top of the world for five months and I’m already sick of it. Hopefully Wlad can have his belts back and I can go home and start eating my chocolates again and I’ll be left alone forever. All this media attention and all the people who want to challenge me, I really ain’t interested in it. Wladimir’s done a great job for so long, so hopefully he can get back what’s rightfully his. I’m only a champion in recess!”

“Well said,” Wlad responded. “You’ve learned a lot in the past and I’m happy about it. There is a lot to learn so you never stop. Even at 40 you’re still learning and something occurring that I wasn’t planning, standing here without the belts, you have them. So I’m looking forward to our rematch. I mean, we can talk a lot. But, I’m looking forward to the rematch and you should too.”

Fury continued, “Let me put it this way. Even if I did win another ten or twenty fights, it really wouldn’t mean as much to me as that one night did anyway. You ever had that one night in Paris, that one night you always dreamed of to come true and it came true. That’s what happened to me on the night. All my dreams from being a kid this big, I dreamed of being the heavyweight champion of the world. And when I was a kid and I went to your training camp, I looked and thought ‘I really want this. And I think I can do it. I can take this on.’ Now the burden is on these shoulders. It’s hard work, not for the normal person. You have to be a very special, extraordinary athlete to carry and conduct yourself as a proper human being like Wlad, rather than someone like me who’s not that professional and out of shape all the time. I have to work very hard to get into shape just to fight. If I train for twelve weeks, then eight of them weeks are getting the weight off and only four weeks practicing boxing, where if I can in on weight, I could practice boxing the whole time. So it’s a very hard job that Wladimir’s had to do for so long, and I credit him more than anybody. Hopefully he can get his belts back and we can go back to how it was, me looking up to Wlad and Wlad not even knowing me. Happy days, we can all get what we want.”