Smith/Eubank Jr. II
I thought Eubank Jr boxed very well, they said maybe Smith had some ankle injury but he just looked like he had no answers to me.
Smith seemed to move ok when he was backing up, avoiding Eubank's punches. Time for Eubank's to step up, as I think he's really good.
Agree Eubank was brilliant- dominant without getting cocky- i did worry he may gas at one point but reined it in .
Probably being away from RJJ helped- he was more discipled and less show boat . I thought even if ref didn't stop it when he did Smiths corner needed to.
Got man love for Eubank's body. If I had just trained harder...except for his KO by Smith, his losses haven't been bad. You're right though bart, it's his discipline that has let him down in the past. Too flashy. He wants GGG next. A good fight for him. And he'll win against an aging GGG.
Fight GGG for the name recognition on his resume
The Benn fight sells in UK but reads freak show really .
Benn isn't even rated in the top15. I'm surprised. But yeah, a circus. Both fight sells. Depends how serious Eubank is for going up the rankings with GGG. But I do like the Benn fight.
Personally, I think Conor rather than Nigel is the better fight. https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/750377
BoMac got arrested at the UK airport for having a loaded gun in his case. He will 100% do time for this, wtf was he thinking, Crawford just lost his trainer for probably the rest of his career.
unbelievable !!
Surely it was planted... no man that stupid
Yeah, people ARE that stupid nowadays, except for people on this forum of course.