Zhang/JJ. Sunday.
Zhang stops Joyce in six

Heavyweight Zhilei “Big Bang” Zhang (24-1-1, 19 KOs), a 10:1 underdog, stopped previously unbeaten WBO interim heavyweight champion Joe “The Juggernaut” Joyce (15-1, 14 KOs) in round six on Saturday night at the Copper Box Arena in London. Zhang landed some big shots in round one. Zhang rocked Joyce with straight lefts in round two. Joyce upped his workmate in round three, but still took some hard shots. Joyce continued his brisk pace while Zhang’s straight left did more damage to Joyce’s closing right eye. The doctor stopped the fight in round six due to Joyce’s closed right eye.
Big band was brilliant
Joe is tough but limited
Parker should call out Zhang for a $$ fight in China
Joyce too upright and hitable JP try to move him - come in around 240's
Didn't make Parker look good with what Zhang did to JJ. Yeah, heaps of money in China for JP.

I think Zhang being southpaw troubled JJ. His face couldn't get out of the way of a left hand.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/zhilei-zhang-stops-joe-joyce-in-sixth-round-upset-boxing-results/261604
Southpaws are terrible to fight but if you have a decent gameplan and strategies you can do it... JJ had neither
JJ was counting on his jaw to get him thru as he traded with Zhang. His eye, and his defense, let him down.

And then there were 4: AJ, Fury, Wilder, Usyk. If I were JJ, I'd fight Wilder in the UK. Wilder makes a lot of money, as does JJ, and JJ goes for redemption.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/300854678/joseph-parkers-conqueror-joe-joyce-suffers-stunning-upset-loss
(04-16-2023, 04:47 PM)diehard Wrote: JJ was counting on his jaw to get him thru as he traded with Zhang.  His eye, and his defense, let him down.

And then there were 4: AJ, Fury, Wilder, Usyk.  If I were JJ, I'd fight Wilder in the UK.  Wilder makes a lot of money, as does JJ, and JJ goes for redemption.

Hmmm bad defence v Wilder.... not sure
True. Who would you have JJ fight next? Rematch?