Tszyu/Harrison. Sunday
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/tszyu-ready-for-terminator-mode-for-harrison-fight-next-saturday-in-sydney/259243
Tim Tszyu 21 0 0
VS 12
Tony Harrison 29 3 1
Box-pro super welter
WBO Interim World Super Welter (vacant)

Sam Goodman 13 0 0
VS 10
TJ Doheny 23 3 0
Box-pro super bantam
IBF Inter-Continental Super Bantam (supervisor: Ben Keilty)
WBO Oriental Super Bantam

Koen Mazoudier 11 2 0
VS 10
Ben Mahoney 13 0 0
Box-pro super welter
WBA Oceania Super Welter (supervisor: Thierry Comarmond)

Paulo Aokuso 3 0 0
VS 10
Yunieski Gonzalez 21 5 0
Box-pro light heavy
IBO Inter-Continental Light Heavy (vacant) (supervisor: Justin Kennedy)

Issac Hardman 13 1 0
VS 10
Rohan Murdock 26 2 0
Box-pro super middle
IBF Australasian Super Middle (vacant) (supervisor: Ben Keilty)

Nikita Tszyu 4 0 0
VS
Bo Belbin 7 0 0
Box-pro super welter

Shanell Dargan 1 1 2
VS 4x2
Courtney Martin 1 0 0
Box-pro feather
Harrison: Tim is not Kostya

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

WBO #4 super welterweight Tony Harrison (29-3-1,21KO’s) is confident of victory when he clashes with WBO #1, WBC #1 super welterweight Tim Tszyu (21-0, 15 KOs) on Sunday, March 12 (Saturday, March 11 in the USA) for the WBO interim 154lb title at the Quos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia, televised on Foxtel Main Event and Kayo Sports PPV in Australia, and Showtime in the USA

“He hasn’t fought a world championship fighter yet,” Harrison told the Wide World of Sports.”I am the first one – and I am probably going to be the last because he’s going to go back to the bottom and has to rebuild this stuff back up. He’s not a weak kid but to say he’s like Kostya Tszyu, I think we’re giving him just a little too much!”

“I do think he’s strong enough to compete at the weight that he’s fighting at, but do I think he’s the strongest? Nah. Do I think he hits harder than Jermell (Charlo)? Nah. Come fight night, he’s got to prove it. He’s got to show us. All the talk is over.”
https://www.boxingscene.com/tony-harrison-what-tim-tszyu-accomplish-fight-every-single-one-belts--172940
Tszyu: I feel like I could run over anyone

WBO #1, WBC #1 super welterweight Tim Tszyu (21-0, 15 KOs) says “everything has been on point” as he prepares for this weekend’s WBO interim title clash against Tony Harrison (29-3-1, 21KO’s) at the Quos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia. The bout is televised on Foxtel Main Event and Kayo Sports PPV in Australia and Showtime in the USA.

“I went and researched a little bit about Cristiano Ronaldo,” Tszyu told the Wide World of Sport. “I know he’s not a boxer but the way he approaches life is the way I am approaching life right now – as a true, 100% athlete dedicated to his craft. Everything. Just the way I eat, when I eat, just true professionalism.

“I know when I was growing up my dad was an army sergeant with the way he approached life and I’m 2x to how he was…right now I feel like I could run over anyone and it’s a good position and feeling to have, especially leading up to such a big fight.”
https://fightnews.com/tszyu-harrison-workout-quotes/144983
Tszyu-Harrison Final Press Conference

Undefeated #1 rated super welterweight Tim Tszyu and former world champion Tony “Superbad” Harrison met face-to-face in front of the iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge and famed Sydney Opera House on Friday at the final press conference ahead of their showdown for the vacant WBO interim 154-pound title. Harrison strolled onto the dais shirtless and looking supremely confident, Tszyu arrived in a blue suit.

Tony Harrison: “I’ve been fighting every single day of my life. I don’t think he’s had to endure half the stuff that I have…I already have visualized how this fight is coming. I think I know how this fight is going to play out, and I think the whole world knows how this fight plays out.”

Tim Tszyu: “I don’t really like Tony right now. I’m ready to fight right now. There’s no kisses and hugs happening. I’m coming to fight. There’s a dog in me right now…this is the opponent I need to show what I can do.”
Tszyu KOs Harrison in nine, Charlo next

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Undefeated WBO #1 rated Tim Tszyu (22-0, 16 KOs) stepped out of the shadow of his ring legend father Kostya Tszyu to stop former world champion Tony “Superbad” Harrison (29-4-1, 21 KOs) in round nine to claim the vacant WBO interim junior middleweight title on Sunday morning at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Harrison was able to keep Tszyu on the end of his jab in round one. Tszyu upped the pressure in round two. Tszyu rocked Harrison with heavy artillery in round three. Harrison continued to land the jab, but most the power punches were landed by Tszyu. Tzsyu finally dropped Harrison hard with a barrage of punches in round nine. Harrison barely beat the count, but referee Danrex Tapdasan waved it off. Time was 2:43 of round nine.

With the win, Tszyu set up a clash against undisputed super welterweight world champion Jermell Charlo. After the fight, Tzsyu shouted, “What’s my motherf**king name? Say my motherf**king name!”

At the time of the stoppage, Tszyu was ahead 77-75 on all three cards.
Great performance
Very calm and calculated
Calazaghe v Lacey type
Didn't see it, but will watch it on tape tomorrow while on my Elliptical machine. Can't wait!