Boxing Betting
I thought we should have a thread for this, and we can post any good odds we find.

Wladamir Klitschko by KO is paying $3.75 in the Fury rematch.

Personally think that's worth a punt
I put a multi on 11 gimme fights this weekend paying 2.75. Easy money
No worries on posting betting odds. Just don't be the one who's hosting the betting, as someone did for the Parker fight.
I had some extra Bonus Cash on my TAB account so I put a multi on the following:

Patrice Volny @ $2.63 to win
Adrian Broner @ 2.38 to win
Cassius Chaney @ $2.75 to win

Paying $17.21

Either way I think they've got the Patrice Volny odds wrong.
I'll follow your betting this weekend. Good luck.
Thanks. I also think Frank Martin @ $5.50 to win & Juan Francisco Estrada @ $3.75 to win are good value.
(06-06-2024, 03:09 PM)jamieson1 Wrote: I had some extra Bonus Cash on my TAB account so I put a multi on the following:

Patrice Volny @ $2.63 to win
Adrian Broner @ 2.38 to win
Cassius Chaney @ $2.75 to win

Paying $17.21

Either way I think they've got the Patrice Volny odds wrong.

Patrice Volny came through with a KO9. The stoppage was too early but I'll take it.
Excellent! Can I piggyback on your bets??? nah, just kidding, but well done.
(06-07-2024, 07:09 PM)diehard Wrote: Excellent! Can I piggyback on your bets??? nah, just kidding, but well done.

I wouldn't advise it. I generally only play the long odds & only if I see the potential for an upset or if the odds look wrong to me.
(06-07-2024, 10:12 PM)jamieson1 Wrote:
(06-07-2024, 07:09 PM)diehard Wrote: Excellent! Can I piggyback on your bets??? nah, just kidding, but well done.

I wouldn't advise it. I generally only play the long odds & only if I see the potential for an upset or if the odds look wrong to me.

Yeah, but that's my wheelhouse. Tell him bart! Only go for the odds, and the fighter that seems capable of upsetting.