Poll: Who wins?
Parker
Draw
H Fury
[Show Results]

Parker vs Fury. The official poll.
(02-08-2017, 05:25 PM)Fistic Fury Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 05:10 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Ive gone back and forth on this and i might do again closer to the fight.

But when i make a "prediction" i have to go with common sense rather than "ifs buts and maybes"

Based on what both have shown so far you have to lean towards parker. We really dont know enough about Hughie Fury, any prediction for him to win is based on potential rather than form.

I certainly CAN see a way that hughie wins, but he would have to put in a career best performance to do it, and take some shots i havent seen him take.

Add in the fight is in NZ and parker really ought to be winning this one. Another underwhelming performence here and his rep will take a hit. So i think he will really give it 100%

Parker on points is the pick, probably with some controversy
Unfortunately there is always some controversy when Parker wins in NZ. Whether that is justified or not depends which side of the fence you sit on. If Joe does fight at home I think he is a definite favourite.

I thought he beat Takam and Ruiz but in both cases it was close, and both fights he showed a lot of flaws.

The ruiz fight was a strange one, as i am a parker sceptic and i watched it with a bunch of casuals who obviously were very pro parker. I scored it i belive 114-112 to parker. But everyone else in the room had Ruiz winning so it was an odd double-turn.

He needs a dominant win here or the casuals are going to start turning on him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parker vs Fury. The official poll. - Infern0 - 02-08-2017, 06:44 PM