Joseph Parker
I'd just like to see Parker fully recovered and injury free before he fights again. Aslong as he comes into fights with these niggling injuries we are never going to see him perform at his potential and to beat the big guns of the division he needs to be at his best. Sort the injuries out then move forward.
Hahaha did we ever find out if Takam had injuries.....? No! He was shunted out of the ring and sent home. What a load of bloody crap.!! Injuries or you woulda seen the true FSS..
Shunted out of the ring? Don't think so. He had a sulk and left on his own accord from what I remember.
Probably consoling himself about his own displaced shoulder cuff or other. We'll never know.
for a guy who's looking for title shot and big money fights.....tell me again the strategy behind taking on a big puncher like haumono. if JP wins, he should have anyway...if he loses, especially if its a knockout, then its a bonafide shitter.
No California , if he loses it'll be the sore arm
Everyone in the HW division is a KO chance. I wouldn't read into that too deeply. This below is why Parker is fighting Haumono.

WBA RANKINGS
HEAVYWEIGHT     Over 200 Lbs / Over 90.71 Kgs

# 12 SALOMON HAUMONO     PABA     NZL

If Parker needed a quicker turnaround fight for other plans in the UK or US later in the year, with someone willing to fight in NZ as per (maybe) a DUCO contracted arrangement, and a fighter within the top 15 of an alphabet.  Haumono was probably the best choice. The best choice for the above mentioned requirements, but not necessarily THE best choice.
Joe is not fighting in the UK until November on the Joshua undercard so he will have one more fight in NZ, probably in September
(06-01-2016, 11:40 PM)tm7 Wrote: Joe is not fighting in the UK until November on the Joshua undercard so he will have one more fight in NZ, probably in September

Why is he being made to fight on the undercard? What was the point of the IBF saying that the Parker/Takam was an eliminater and Joshua must defend against the winner november to january. Somebodies not doing there job right in the Parker camp because they should be asking these questions.
He is not being made or forced to fight. It's an opportunity to earn some good money, will promote the AJ / Parker fight, and most importantly IMO Parker will gain invaluable experience if he does end up fighting Joshua.