Joseph Parker
Haha can't see Haye doing that
Hey Sham. Kiwi says he likes me, and all of us. He checked in with us, and will do so next year. Yipppeeeee.

Haye doing what Sham?
Coming to nz fight Parker under ducos terms and conditions die
Yeah, no way Haye does that. Parker is not a good route to go for Haye, even in the UK unless he has a fight lined up against the IBF champ, assuming he wins. That mandatory could be there for awhile. Big money fight though. And true, no way he comes to NZ.

Duco would have less buying power in the UK.
Die I would suggest Haye would be very interested to fight Parker for the mandatory, but on his terms. Haye runs his own farm and besides that would be an undercard fight to AJ. Haye knows already he's got too many guns for Lonergans boy
Haye made almost twice the money fighting Arnold jarjar that parker and takam split for their fight.

Its clear who'd be dictating terms here and it ain't duco
Would like to see a JP vs Haye fight. I think Haye would get old in the ring!!

I also think a lot on here rate Dillian Whyte to high? I don't see him giving JP any problems whatsoever!! And would be a great fight and a great win.

This would give Duco very good leverage for an AJ fight, and will also give JP the needed experience before fighting AJ.

I can think of 4 or 5 names JP could beat and would be a good stepping stone to the AJ fight;

Haye
Whyte
Wilder
Chisora
Browne
judging by expectations haumono could break some hearts.
Wink 
(06-01-2016, 05:17 PM)Calikiwi Wrote: judging by expectations haumono could break some hearts.
Lets get the Haumono fight over with first. Hopefully with an impressive win and no injuries to Joe. Always dangerous to look past your next opponent when deciding who you want to fight in the future.
(06-01-2016, 04:57 PM)Dannyboy Wrote: Would like to see a JP vs Haye fight. I think Haye would get old in the ring!!

I also think a lot on here rate Dillian Whyte to high? I don't see him giving JP any problems whatsoever!! And would be a great fight and a great win.

This would give Duco very good leverage for an AJ fight, and will also give JP the needed experience before fighting AJ.

I can think of 4 or 5 names JP could beat and would be a good stepping stone to the AJ fight;

Haye
Whyte
Wilder
Chisora
Browne

You tell that to Sham and Nigs, Dannyboy. Go for it! I'm right behind you. Me and Kiwi.