Joseph Parker
(05-27-2016, 11:33 PM)tm7 Wrote: Lonergan spotted talking rubbish in a morning paper here in the UK - http://www.cityam.com/242117/joseph-parker-will-come-to-the-uk-and-knock-out-anthony-joshua-david-haye-dillian-whyte-and-dereck-chisora-in-a-single-year-says-promoter

Thank god nobody reads City AM...

It's official

Lonergan is actually suffering a severe mental disorder.
He's such an Embarrassment. Big Mouth Clown.
He's been talking with die hahaha
Lol I needed a good laugh.
Part of the reason why people are going off Parker.
I think your right there Nigs.....All this mouthing off he's doing is making Parker look stupid and the sad thing is none of its coming from Joe it's all coming from his big mouth goofball of a promoter who has no Idea. I really believe Joe would be so so so much better off if he was based in the UK and being trained by Peter Fury I kind of think KB has done his best and don't think he can take Joe any further as he's not learning from his mistakes and his defence is a real problem and I think Peter Fury is the perfect man to iron out these flawes and mould him into the full rounded beast we all know he can be.
And here's Lonergan talking the same rubbish on eastside:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joseph-parker-fury-joshua/56927
(05-27-2016, 11:28 AM)shamrock Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:24 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 10:31 PM)Nigs Wrote: Sham, who in that top 10 would jo beat is my question. Do you see him beating haye, povetkin, Ortiz? Etc? I don't see him beating anyone in that top 10.

I think he is 50/50 against Wilder. Wilder was in wars with Szpilka, Molina and Duhaupas and Parker is better than all of them. If Wilder didn't have ridiculous ko p he'd be a bum, as it is I still think he's waiting to be exposed.

He could possibly beat Pulev if he moves all night and learns how to use his jab properly

Same as above for Stiverne

Jennings is 50/50 imo in what would be a boring fight.

So yeah, if he fought the 4 above he'd win at least 2 imo
Inferno I can agree about Wilder being a bum if he didn't have ridiculous ko power, but, he does have that power. You go on to say 50/50 in some of those you listed and if' for the others.... then you say positively, if he fought the 4 he'd get 2 wins... sorry mate, that's not very convincing. It just indicates to me that Jo struggles in the top heavyweight division. Sad but true.

I agree with inferno, i think Jo beats jenning and Stiverne. Wilder like Jo is actually getting better every fight, with his hight, improving jab and athletic ability he will be a huge force in two years time, he already is with his power. Jo has time on his side and does belong in the top 10. I beleive Takam would beat Jennings and Takam vs Stiveren Is a 50/50.
One of the many problems with Lonergan is that he's so over the top that he ceases to be taken seriously and gets dismissed by the local and international boxing community as a joke. KB is a better spokesperson. He'd market Parker, do interviews about him, and still keep Team Parker grounded. At this point, he's hurting Parker. Why would you insult Hearn's fighter when he's trying to make a fight with your guy?

The UK boxing community is interested in Parker, why turn them off? Idiot.

Wilder's not a bum, and is capable of beating anyone in the heavyweight division. But he's also capable of getting ko'd by the elite. I hope Arreola puts him to the sword.
I want to see Parker get knocked out.