Joseph Parker
Sham, do you know Jones personally? Sounds as you both think alike.
Many many years ago die I worked at Longburn freezing works in the Manawatu and at that time Jones assaulted a television camera by a helicopter by a stream somewhere. I was angry and challenged Jones to a punch up inside the ring..The whole chain at the works got behind it and I trained at the works gym at lunch time and at my own gym in the evenings. However I heard nothing back from the Jones sector. After that we moved to Wanganui where the local paper approached Jones for sponsorship for my son Regan who was making waves at the time in which we didn't really get a response either..
...he certainly talks tough. You'd have whooped his ass, Sham. Why do you take up for him if he's a tosser?
Don't see him as a tosser die, He speaks good sense.
So what was his excuse for not fighting you? Not talking about his intelligence, but his demeanor. I couldn't stand him when he first started with Parker, telling him how to dress, talk, no tattoes, wear a suit, etc. Like he had a pet...arrogance.
Die he just ignored any contact
too bad so sad might have dealt to me anyhow but I trained hard to put a bashing on him
Don't hold grudges
(05-27-2016, 07:04 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 06:41 PM)Calikiwi Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 12:51 PM)james5000 Wrote: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/boxing/news/article.cfm?c_id=23&objectid=11645597

Another Bob Jones special in todays Herald

jones has written some opinionated crap in his time, but this article was dead on accurate. i agree with jones. 

Spot on Cali. Great article

Can't argue with anything he's said there. Until boxing gets one central governing body this will just get worse and worse as well
There is talk that the IBO are trying to get a footing into the scene....5 bodies?
Lonergan spotted talking rubbish in a morning paper here in the UK - http://www.cityam.com/242117/joseph-parker-will-come-to-the-uk-and-knock-out-anthony-joshua-david-haye-dillian-whyte-and-dereck-chisora-in-a-single-year-says-promoter

Thank god nobody reads City AM...
[Image: 14uw3i.jpg]
Couldn't resist...