Joseph Parker
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/video.cfm?c_id=4&gallery_id=160538&gal_objectid=11636319

Full interview.

Still see a Takam late stoppage. Also the whole 1$ reserve trade me is to gauge what people will pay as I think duco really have no idea what to charge for something as big as this. Unknown territory really. They can then set the rest of the tickets based on the trademe buys. The antiscalping pretext is more Lonergan-ism....
There's only 520 tickets and they are all being sold on trade me.
Will be interesting to see what people are prepared to pay.
(05-10-2016, 06:56 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: 'Its a tougher fight than Joshua'. Yeah right mate, if you believe that you know even less about boxing than I thought.

Lol, who said this????
(05-10-2016, 10:02 PM)Justapakeha Wrote: Will be interesting to see what people are prepared to pay.

If you look at what they are up to my $50 for the ppv is looking cheap as chips... but I'm still dirty on the $50 price tag!

I thought after paying $40 a go for so many disappointments Duco would have shouted me this one??? And yes Tui you will have to pay me to use that on your billboards!
(05-10-2016, 10:06 PM)justafan Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 06:56 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: 'Its a tougher fight than Joshua'. Yeah right mate, if you believe that you know even less about boxing than I thought.

Lol, who said this????

Lonergan.
People get too hung up on muscles and physique...Just ask Fury. A lot has to do with genetics and growth stages, Africans tend to have leaner muscle mass which allows them easily to have bulging mass while Polynesians tend to be thicker boned allowing to take more punishment...Yeah Takams chest is twice the size of Parkers, but I can guarantee Parkers tree trunk legs would be much bigger than Takams. It comes down to what their training habits and philosophies are.
Thanks, I don't know who is worse: him for saying it or me having to ask who it was???
lonergan's interview on radio sport was embarrassing.
Cosmic Drop, Takam's legs are almost double the size of Parker's!