Joseph Parker
Only just? They are a cancer.
Pulev wins.
Parker wanted the fight in the Vodafone Events Centre, isn't that right? Duco have to jack the prices up to make some decent coin there. $50 to watch it isn't that bad, it's a huge fight, they have to make good money off it. If you don't like that they charge that much, don't buy it. Sky itself is a absolute rip off. I despise their outdated business model. Duco I have no major problem with. The Martz and Bergman fights were crap though, no doubt about that. With some good $$$ from the Takam fight, I'm expecting they keep the level of opposition up after the Takam fight.

I don't have Sky so I'll be streaming it, but if I did I'd pay the $50. Not sure how you can moan about $50 for the fight, but pay $49.22 per month just for the basic Sky package, which gets you shit all. It's a night of boxing, entertainment costs people.
I won't be buying beer, as the cost of $50 on my Sky account is getting offset by my mates coming round with the snacks and booze.

P.S The last family trip (for four people) to a kids movie was $47..... So based on that, I get beer and boxing, not animated kids stuff Tongue
Get your mates to chip in $10 each and you're sweet. Or get them to bring the beer, you supply the fight, and call it a party. Or leave your kids home from the movie and buy the fight (nah).
Don't have sky so wont pay anything. Me and a few others will see it at the pub for free
Sham, you go to a pub to watch Parker and you'll spend more than the $50 that Duco wants from you.
Die, how mistaken you are mate I do it all for nothing I gave up drinking 2yrs ago. If my wife is with me we might have coffee or else one of my son's buys fish n chips....
I know you quit drinking, Sham. I was just checking on you. What do you mean if Gail is with you? Someone has to chaperone you. One or two sugars in your coffee...?
Check out @christian_opi's Tweet: https://twitter.com/christian_opi/status/729520807550980096?s=09