Joseph Parker
88k out of 4.4 mill is pretty impressive. I don't see this beating that tbh, Tua vs Cameron had the grudge element that built the hype and for some reason many thought Cameron had a good chance lol.

Takam doesn't even speak english and I honestly think people have less disposable income to spend on things like this tbh.

If it beats 88k Parker obviously has a huge following in this country
Warriors are playing in New Plymouth that nite. Damn. Can't be in two places at once. Decisions, decisions.
I'd buy the PPV, so that leaves 87,999.

The way the Warriors are playing, it'll be their 16th loss on the trot die.

Well it looks like Duco are confident that the Auckland venue is secured with this new youtube clip stating the date and city...
I give takam very little chance of winning if the fight is here. Everything will favor Joe and the scoring will give him a 5 round handicap
As a purse bid it can happen anywhere with the right money. Takam will need that KO in motherland probably, although he's likely to get it anywhere.
The negotiation was extended, so I don't think it was a purse bid. At the end of the day, Takam took the money to fight in NZ.
Is it on in Auckland then die?
(03-24-2016, 05:50 PM)diehard Wrote: The negotiation was extended, so I don't think it was a purse bid.  At the end of the day, Takam took the money to fight in NZ.

It looks like a cash out to me.

If Takam was serious about contending, he would have done everything possible to avoid coming here, after the SBW-Botha fiasco and various other shadiness, he's basically saying i'm just in it for the money at this stage.

quite sad
that youtube video has been taken down....

I wonder if they jumped the gun.