Joseph Parker
I really hope Joe leaves Duco when his contract is up they are a bunch of Amateurs and he would be so much better off with Golden boy or some other American promoters because without JP Duco boxing doesn't exist.
Now Boxingfan, Duco has been very good to Joe, and Joe has been very good for Duco. What's likely to happen is that Duco will co-promote fights outside of NZ when Joe fights.
Thanks for the clip, Nakifan. Looks like May 21st is the date. If they don't agree on the venue tomorrow, it goes to purse bid, starting at $100,000 for any promoter. I don't think Team Parker or Takam want that.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/77817657/tyson-fury-tweets-tips-to-joseph-parker-on-next-opponent
Tyson is correct in saying that Takam comes forward to be hit. I still see a Tupou like stoppage coming from Parker when Takam gets too comfortable.
I agree. But today is the last day to decide on negotiations. Hasn't been reported yet, which means it could go to a purse big. Neither Takam or Parker want it taken out of their hands.
http://news.boxeringweb.net/notizie-1/ultime-notizie/43714-tyson-fury-si-dice-disponibile-ad-affrontare-joseph-parker-se-vincerà-con-takam.html

Itslian website. partial translation:

Latest news
Tyson Fury says it is ready to face Joseph Parker if he wins with Takam

Created: Sunday, 13 March 2016 09:29
Posted: Sunday, March 13, 2016 09:29
Written by admin
The heavyweight champion for acronyms IBO / WBA / WBO Tyson Fury says it is ready to face the young New Zealander Joseph Parker if he wins his next bout.
The 24 year old from Auckland who also lives in Las Vegas is currently ranked sixth by the IBF, and is in talks for a meeting with the number 5 French Carlos Takam (Controlled by OPI2000) on May 21 for a preliminary challenge but the seat it is not closed because both boxers want to fight at home.
The eventual victory over an item listed as Takam mean for Parker the official challenger position and in a Twitter, Tyson Fury, has just expressed a willingness to accept a challenge of Parker.
Joseph Dennis Parker all won all 18 fights as a professional including 16 by knockout, but the honors of Takam is fine with a record of 33 wins (two losses and one even) - including 25 by knockout -
The IBF title is held by 'American Charles Martin, who will defend against unbeaten British Olympic champion Anthony Joshua in London on April 9 at the O2 Arena. So the winner of Parker-Takam will also face those who will come out in high hands the match in London.

Back and forth
Chisora v Pulev in May is an IBF World Title Eliminator???

How then can Parker v Takam also be an IBF World Title Eliminator...?

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10205986/dereck-chisora-will-meet-kubrat-pulev-in-an-ibf-heavyweight-title-eliminator

Boxrec:
Saturday 7 May 2016
Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Dereck Chisora v Kubrat Pulev 12
EBU (European) heavyweight title
IBF world title eliminator

Boxing News says they have contacted the IBF regarding the mandatory situation and await a response, but it is believed that the mooted fight between Carlos Takam and Joseph Parker will be a final eliminator and the winner of that will become the No 1 challenger.

Boxing Scene says it is part of an "elimination series" alongside JP v Takam + say the two bouts have been lumped together to find the mandatory challenger.
So the winner of Takam vs Parker fights the winner of Pulev v Chisora?

What a farce considering the rankings of both Pulev and Chisora...
Direct off the IBF website

IBF - HEAVYWEIGHT (OVER 200 LBS) Voluntary Eliminator for #2

Promoter : Sauerland Event

Boxer Kubrat Pulev Nat BGR VS Boxer Derek Chisora NatZWE

IBF Rule: 9.F. Voluntary Elimination Bout

Nothing in this Rule shall preclude promoters from negotiating a bout between any

two (2) of the top five (5) leading available contenders for the #1 or #2 positions, which

bout is subject to the approval of the Championships Chairman and the President. The

IBF/USBA encourages promoters to negotiate such voluntary elimination bouts.

If I am reading this correctly, the Pulev vs Chisora bout is for the #2 position and the higher ranked Parker vs Takam bout if the #1 position.

I can quite work out if the #1 and #2 square off against each other, but I assume the #1 will have first crack at title and #2 be next crack.

Hence there is currently no rating for 1 and 2 in the HW division: http://www.ibfusbaregistration.com/ibfusba_02APR2014/index.php/ratings/ibf-ratings