Joseph Parker
It's easy to disrespect the competitors with lounge chair remarks and comment how one would get demolished...etc.. but remember no one expected Browne to win this title. As a boxing forum we give him props..He worked for it...
Hard for me to think of Browne as a champ when they have 3 champs in the WBA. Still, he got his bum off the canvas and beat a vastly superior opponent.
Die, I suspect Browne got himself into contention the same way as Parker got up the rankings. Like it or not he pulled it off and beat Jo to being the man in these parts,and jealousy on our part won't change a thing. And saying Parker would of could of might do should do just doesn't cut it for reality purposes. I hope that Jo can find a way through but I'm happy for lucas Browne
You mis-understand me, Sham. I think it's great, and I'm not jealous at all. Browne deserves it. I just don't like a three headed champ in the WBA: Browne, Ortiz, and Fury.
Die you misunderstand me too, I wasn't referring to you. As far as 3 champs go I think they are dealing with that with the box offs. AND Ortiz is in the mix..
I'm not disrespecting Browne he won a " world title " and congratulations to him all I'm saying is he won't be able to mix it with the top tier heavys that's why he has to make his money in his next one or two fights but in saying that he has a punchers chance against anyone purely because of the power he has.
I liked reading the Browne story telling JP and Solomon Haumono to piss off, basically saying go to Russia and get your own. Fair enough to Solomon because he has no right to call Lucas out and fair enough to JP for the way Duco disrespected him.

Hope he doesn't fight Fres, personally I think Wilder will crawl out of a fight with Povetkin claiming unification with Lucas' 'world title'
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/negotiations-joseph-parker-s-big-fight-reach-stalemate

Looks like it'll be purse bids for Parker v Takam.
So they've bought back Sherman Williams for sparring
Purse bids? From Lonergan interview it sounds like team Parker have shown their cards, whereas Team Takam haven't.

Smart.

Might be in Paris after all...