Joseph Parker
Well. Good to hear that we are FINALLY going to hear who he is fighting tommorow! Personally i believe it will be either Ustinov or Stiverne and a very very long shot maybe Kevin Johnson LOL.
Duco made an announcement on their Facebook page saying they will provide a clue on the opponent via Snapchat at 9pm. For those with snapchat add them under "ducoboxing" those without, I'll provide the clue after 9pm.....
Cheers for that Nakifan!
This is what I don't like about Duco though they like to play games and I find it quite childish really. How about just name the opponent and be done with it instead of putting up a clue and making it into a little game for the fans. Please Duco just be professional or atleast try to be.
The thing is, saying that they're doing a clue on snapchat will get them 3,000-5,000 new followers in the next hour. More impressions to add the the next sponsorship proposal. The games are business.

I'm starting to have doubts it will be a quality opponent, probably end up with Madugno or Haumono.
On Duco's page it says MAJOR OPPONENT so it certainly shouldn't be Haumono or Madugno because neither of them are Major.
Clever marketing. Duco does have Martin Sneddon in their team, so they do have a smart man helping the business.
(02-24-2016, 07:31 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Well. Good to hear that we are FINALLY going to hear who he is fighting tommorow! Personally i believe it will be either Ustinov or Stiverne and a very very long shot maybe Kevin Johnson LOL.

I'd be stoked if it was either of Ustinov or Stiverne
(02-24-2016, 09:58 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Clever marketing. Duco does have Martin Sneddon in their team, so they do have a smart man helping the business.

Hey NakiFan, whats the clue? cheers
Clue is:

Number #1 Mandatory
May 2016

Announced at 11:45am

So he's not fighting in ChCh in April now? I don't get it...