Joseph Parker
No, I would put Fury in the top 5. I just don't see Wlad as being an active fighter after he KO's Fury by deciding to fight.

Joe would also have problems with Povetkin, Haye, Wilder, and Ortiz. AJ is too slow, and his defence is suspect. So I would rate Parker ahead of AJ right now, and would say he's the 5th fighter of the above group. Joe would not have trouble with Martin or Fury.
Jo comes 8th behind those 7 until he shows different...!
Fair enough, Sham.

This year will find out much

-Kiwi
Fury is too fast and confusing for Wlad... the fight will play out the same but I do think the fight will be closer. Problem with Wlad is, he's used to hitting and holding, and Fury wont let him do that, or do it back to him!!

JP is definitely world class and top 5 in my opinion, he just needs to take his time and do what his team tells him. He still isn't proven he has control when under pressure. That will be the big test for him as the top 5 fighters are all awkward and spoilers!!
Tupou pressured him. And Kali some. He also spars, or used to, with Ruiz, who's a pressure fighter. But I agree, he's not been tested enough yet.
I agree, JP is class. I consider he has great firepower. Whether he has patience fortitude and can absorb punishment no one knows yet. He showed great composure in despatching Kali without much fuss. It's abhorrent to think of him as world class when the rest of his matchings have been with selected opposition that havnt been able to withstand initial speed bursts and draw him into a fight. Sure, he looks dangerous and fast at this point and it's forgivable that pundits draw the quick conclusion he will be world champion and is world class. As already said, he has class, but wait up, let's see where it takes him...to me JP is on the cusp of greatness Or exposure. He must step into deeper water soon surely...then, hopefully we can get up some warranted excitement. At this stage it's hypothetical loyal posturing that raises his barometer so high. Remember he took about 7 rounds to eliminate an already busted up Brian Minto, and his loyal following was hailing his greatness. 2016 MAY bring some light to the tunnel and his true stocks as a world contender may rise, I'm hoping so, we shall see.
No, no Sham. I don't believe what you just said. Heaven help me.

WE AGREE!!! ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!! About PARKER!!!
That's a 1st die, congratulations
The skip punch was unveiled to an unsuspecting Tupou.....

...now the Liver Deliver will be brought out to an unsuspecting Bergman.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/76087066/samoan-fans-show-joseph-parker-the-love-in-apia
Sham - like Diehard I too am speechless.

For once we seem to agree on Parker!

Yes - he needs better opposition. Like you I hope 2016 is the year.

-Kiwi