Joseph Parker
Oh did I hit a nerve? You were the one naming all these guys that have refused offers. Offers are turned down all the time as other camps have their own plans. Just like team Parker does. It was a publicity move aimed to try and fool the casual fan into believing that these guys are avoiding Parker. That's not the case.

I'm not sure if it was your intention or the media took it and ran with all the top names avoiding Parker stuff.

Remember this tweet from Eddie Chambers calling for Parker to come to the States. That's basically what all these guys are thinking.

https://twitter.com/champfasteddie/status/675102564157911041
Why would Parker travel to the states to face a low ranked opponent like Eddie Chambers?
Joe has the rank, if Chambers wants it he should man up and travel to NZ to take it.

Likewise if Joe wants Charles Martins title, he'll have to travel to the states
Stu whats the time frame for Joe getting a title shot? Would Joe take an IBF eliminator vs Joshua if it was mandated next?
That is a great question, James.

Would JP fight AJ for the IBF Mandatory spot?

It seems like both may be aiming for it.
Looking at the current rankings you would think that only Takam stands in his way as he is ranked between AJ and Joe.

Glazkov surely drops down + he's got a long term injury, Teper is banned

Joe may even go ahead of Takam after beating Bergman?
I suppose it's not the fact that Jo is fighting low ranked fighters and boring the shit out of the fight public, it is somewhere around Jamiesons point of top heavyweights being afraid to fight Jo to B/S the adoring home fans and misleading the Nz public with the power of the media. Jo's ranking seems shallow in the wake of his calibre of opposition and until he engages with someone of similar ranking this argument will obviously persist. AJ stepped out of his comfort zone to engage Simian Whyte while we in all due respects wait for Jo to comforttably dispense with Bergman. Don't hold your breath.
Haha nice one naks, predictive txting can be an ass sometimes don't you think. Dylian Whyte of course. Kindest regards..
LOL no worries, deleted post. Smile
Lets wait and find out who the April opponent will be. Duco have set high expectations. If it's not a solid top 15 heavy I'll be pissed.
Mippy, same as! The guy can handle bigger and better (I hope) than we've been seeing.

Ranked on peanuts.

Forget the bullshit we're being fed. Real fights please!