Joseph Parker
Very interesting, as only a few weeks ago there was no plans on naming these people (based on Stu's forum post). This is good marketing plan and simple.
Plain and simple. Those fellows are NOT coming to NZ to fight Parker, and if I were them, I wouldn't either. I bet those fighters who turned down Parker would fight him in the US or Europe for the right money.

Stu did right in naming names. Why should they be protected? Maybe after the naming and shaming, they'll fight Parker in the US or UK.
Parker camp says Briggs, Browne, Glazkov, Arreola, Wach, Teper, de Mori turned down offers
By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

WBO #5, IBF #10, WBC #11, WBA #12 Joseph Parker (17-0, 15 KOs) scored a sensational KO victory in round one over Daniel Martz (14-3-1, 11 KOs) on Saturday in Hamilton, New Zealand which was his fifth victory in 2015. Other wins included KOs over former world rated Kali Meehan and Bowie Tupou.

Stuart Duncan who is the matchmaker for Parker’s promoter, Duco Events has talked to Fightnews.com® to say there have been several world rated heavyweights who have rejected very good offers to travel to New Zealand and clash with the 23-year-old Parker. “Shannon Briggs rejected a substantial offer to fight Joseph Parker,” Duncan said. “We also made a good offer to current IBF #1 Glazkov for a bout with Parker, before he was the IBF mandatory, that was rejected.”

“We have made substantial offers to the management of Chris Arreola, Mariusz Wach, Erkan Teper, Mark de Mori and Solomon Haumono. All offers were rejected. There was a four-fight million dollar offer made to the management of Lucas Browne that included a bout with Parker that was rejected. Edmond Gerber was given a very good offer that was rejected. Arnold Gjerjaj who is 29-0 and European champion – rejected a very good offer to fight Parker.”

Jason Bergman (25-11-2, 16 KOs) will be Parker’s next opponent when they clash over twelve rounds at the Faleata Sports Complex, Apia on January 23rd.
So what can be done to get decent fights?

-Kiwi
This has to be response to the forums where likely fans are giving up on the guy cos his mgmt aren't putting him in with anyone decent. They need to reframe the discussion.. This is necessary...
Kiwi, didn't you read my thread on rankings? The alphabets have it all wrong right now. To get decent fights, Parker HAS to fight in the US or Europe. And it begins in April and July.
I'm sure April will be in NZ

July may be the start of something new....

Let us hope so.

-Kiwi
Yes, April in CC.
(12-09-2015, 01:09 PM)diehard Wrote: Yes, April in CC.

April 17th, Sunday afternoon to get into the US market.
(12-09-2015, 10:34 AM)diehard Wrote: “There was a four-fight million dollar offer made to the management of Lucas Browne that included a bout with Parker that was rejected"

Quick question - does anyone know how this offer would have worked?  Is it just Parker vs Browne plus 3 other "Lucas Browne Management" fighters vs Duco fighters?