Joseph Parker
Joshua gets tested this weekend. Parker gets tested in April.

Good timing for this to start to happen

Great for boxing.
Stand on your own feet die arh...you may need a walking stick lol
I see Joshua beating Whyte. Like Parker, Joshua has had a few years of full time professional training sparring and coaching. I doubt Whyte has had the same opportunities.
True and Stu Duncan is in parkers corner naturally when he's stating how it is with Joshua. That's his wish that Joshua gets taken off the charts. The common comparison between Jo and Aj must be infuriating when most pundits outside on Nz rate Aj.
I rate Whyte in this fight - and feel he may blast Joshua out of there

At the very least it will be a WAR while it lasts.

-Kiwi
And faimoko most on this forum are not on the same checklist we started with, so forgive the disrespect. Much of your input had been off the cuff straight as the way you see it, so that puts you in the category of A MAN WHO SPEAKS HIS MIND. You mate are always welcome to respond to any of my posts as long as (unlike die) you don't disagree with me OR talk wishful thinking rubbish about dating Irish girls. Oh, and a very merry Christmas to you and family me old mate.
And fai, I agree with most of your last post a lot of accuracy there.And changing the flag...as long as it's not the ridiculous peak design.
OK Sham. On my own two feet. AJ and Parker haven't shown me they belong in the top 10 until they beat someone in the top ten.
Thankyou die, that's the safest track I reckon. We won't really know until one of em gets eliminated from the o and funnily enough although Parker has more fights Joshua s head goes on the line first with Whyte.
Interesting!!
Yep, it's AJ's first big fight. Whyte isn't even ranked, which I don't understand. He's undefeated, and has fought similar opposition to AJ and Parker. If he's not ranked, half the guys in the top ten shouldn't be there, which is what I've felt all along.